Important Update From 10000Hours

div

Assumptions and Pressumptions Yet again Scrotum Face ? I am Neither homophobic or racist, You can ask any of my Gay or Ethnic friends That Question ?

If you want to know what I am all About - Then feel free to meet me Face to Face ? I Do not need to Hide behind a Keyboard ? Loads of people Know Who I am ? Owners, Moderators, and plenty Saints Fans ! I have never Hidden from anyone on this Planet- And Never Will ! punk.gif

Truly, I don't come on here to start gripes with other St Mirren fans and so I'm bowing out of this one, you can keep it going if you like. I reported you because I didn't like the way you were directly referring to me. I also don't come on to be abused by other Saints fans. As I said, I'm leaving it well alone and hoping that it doesn't happen again.

You are full of the brown stuff 77 and always will be ,,,,face to face? ...Big brother Div ...I think I'm being bullied,

your clearly hurting worse than i thought. You need to work on your self esteem.

I suppose the difference between us is that I dont post anything on here that i need to back away from, whereas you near enough shit yerself when attention was drawn to your assertions on potential bidders for the club and performed a truly amazing backflip in the process. the brown stuff you speak of was flying around like a shitty blizzard.

Now your pursuing a vendetta against me? I'll repeat, it was you who made an arse of yerself, all i did was point out that everyone witnessed your shitbaggery.

It's not my fault that your CIC is gone, time to work out your issues I think

Why cutnpaste the same quote twice in different threads? :unsure:

It certainly sounds no more mature the second time than it did the first.

A quiet dignity would have been so much better. :)

Because it was easier than typing the same thing twice. But thanks for your wisdom. It is so welcome :)

Hope this helps? (?)

your clearly hurting worse than i thought. You need to work on your self esteem.

I suppose the difference between us is that I dont post anything on here that i need to back away from, whereas you near enough shit yerself when attention was drawn to your assertions on potential bidders for the club and performed a truly amazing backflip in the process. the brown stuff you speak of was flying around like a shitty blizzard.

Now your pursuing a vendetta against me? I'll repeat, it was you who made an arse of yerself, all i did was point out that everyone witnessed your shitbaggery.

It's not my fault that your CIC is gone, time to work out your issues I think

That remains to be seen. This time next week (give or take an hour of three) we'll be closer to the truth.

Spot on...the debate got lost in petty personal attacks on the individuals involved by individuals with grudges against them and general sulks. I have tried to get it back on track a few times, but it always gets hijacked by the usual suspects. Even now we see dafty posts from both extremes slagging off KMG's bid in a bizarre and twisted attempt to defend the CIC and vice versa. That TsuMirren character is opne of the worst culprits. No wonder that Ebbsfleet is in the shitter. bootyshake.gif

Because it was easier than typing the same thing twice. But thanks for your wisdom. It is so welcome smile.png

Hope this helps? (?)

What have I TOLD you about playing with the big Guy's ?bangin.gifbangin.gifthumbup2.gif

Hopefully after the meeting on Nov 30 someone can start a new thread where boring auld farts like me can come to actually discuss the issues raised from the meeting, without virtual playground bawbaggery...

Bah, humbug, etc...

Mon tay Fcuk Paulo ! Yi up fur the Xmas Party - Mibbea REA will turn up ? lol.gif Real Saint's avin A Parteeeeeeeeee ? Mon The Saints !! thumbup2.gif

Hopefully after the meeting on Nov 30 someone can start a new thread where boring auld farts like me can come to actually discuss the issues raised from the meeting, without virtual playground bawbaggery...

Bah, humbug, etc...

There may end up being more questions than answers.

Spot on...the debate got lost in petty personal attacks by me on all individuals (including myself) with or without grudges against them or me and general sulks. I have tried to get it back on track a few times, but I always hijack myself, the usual suspect. Even now we see dafty posts from both extremes of my personality slagging off KMG's bid in a bizarre and twisted attempt to defend the CIC and vice versa. That TsuMirren character is one of my next targets. No wonder that Ebbsfleet is in the shitter, with nutjobs like me lurking round the interweb.bootyshake.gif

Fixed it for you. smile.png

Love what you did there Bluto - Post of the Year! Really did make me lol - I've already handed out my 20 green dots for the day but if I could I'd give you my 20 for tomorrow, for that post alone!

Edited by Bud the Baker