Pages Not Loading?

St. Sid

I've IE but has been very slow last week or so, even at work with super fast internet.

Was going to post, glad Sid did first.

Like Bluto, problem very inconsistant but very slow at times. Worse when clicking on my profile and Matchday section, takes ages.

Any suggestions Divina?

Edited by faraway saint

Bump, still getting problems with the time it's taking a page to load. Also, as Sid says, creating posts seems to be running through some autosave, slowing the process down.

I'm at work, super dooper fast and still some pages take 30 seconds or so to load.

Any others and Mod's, any ideas? thumbdown.gif

Join a scooter club, find out about tune-up kits. .

Seems to have sorted itself out for me...think it might have been something to do with the latest flash upgrade?

I'm still having problems, mainly when viewing a profile page, takes forever at best, sometimes I cant be arsed waiting.

Still some threads that don't load, certainly makes the forum a pain, apsrt from Sids posts. whistling.gif

I'm still having problems, mainly when viewing a profile page, takes forever at best, sometimes I cant be arsed waiting.

Still some threads that don't load, certainly makes the forum a pain, apsrt from Sids posts. whistling.gif

fuxake, life's too short to look at profile pages!

It frustrates me that it's now easier to click on the poster's name than the 'recent post' link cos there's been a needless transposition of their locations on this upgrade.

I really have no interest in trawling profiles... :(

fuxake, life's too short to look at profile pages!

It frustrates me that it's now easier to click on the poster's name than the 'recent post' link cos there's been a needless transposition of their locations on this upgrade.

I really have no interest in trawling profiles... sad.png

Who gives a fcuk what interests you and who said I was trawling profiles? bangin.gif

I was opening my own to make some changes. bye1.gif

Just a small revelation, we're not all the same, thank fcuk. lol.gif

Hope this helps. thumbdown.gif

I've been having the NOT LOADING a lot every morning this week - 5.00am onwards. P+B comes up fine but not this site. sad.png

Diagnosing connections absolves my laptop and interweb connection of all blame.... smile.png

Problems continue here, main page comes up as IE cannot display this page, takes 2-3 attempts to get that far.

Clicking on General Nonsense, same issue. I have no problems on any other sites,

What's the problem?

ETS Posting this "saving post" seemed to freeze, had to refresh, whole process took about a minute, that's 4 times longer than most of my posts. whistling.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Problems continue here, main page comes up as IE cannot display this page, takes 2-3 attempts to get that far.

Clicking on General Nonsense, same issue. I have no problems on any other sites,

What's the problem?

ETS Posting this "saving post" seemed to freeze, had to refresh, whole process took about a minute, that's 4 times longer than most of my posts. whistling.gif

I had similar problems this morning between 6am-7am.

about a minute, that's 4 times longer than most of my posts. whistling.gif

Aye... but what you lose in quality is more than bloody made up for - in sheer bum-numbing quantity. tongue.png

On topic.

I had the same drawn-out process as faraway again this morning.

Edited by bluto