Recent 10000Hrs Cic Email Re Meeting & Key Points

ktf

don't hold your breathbye1.gif

Disrespectful and poor, poor reponse from somone who supposedly has the future of our Club at heart.

If you couldn't make it - for whatever reason - that would have been an appropriate response.

No-one knows you, so you could come along and I for one wouldn't mind anyone grilling 10k hrs about their new proposal and having their say.

Instead you just discredit yourself by your reply and ride off into the cyber sunset...thumbdown.gif

Edited by Vambo57

Guest somner9

Strange... the morally outraged brigade who sit around all day waiting to be offended choke on their Abernethy's at a wee bye1.gif

and it's so shocking and outraging they have to repost it FIVE times!

I the culprit of the heinous crime of bye1.gif stuck it on as a "Aye right" to someone who had the arrogance to insist that i agreed with them, when for months it must surely be obvious to even the "Outraged Brigade" my POV couldn't be more different. Maybe this tells us more about a state of denial in the 10000 hours camp, and that stupid wee st mirren supporters should never have their own pov and must cow-tow to the posh bloke from Ayr!

The other hilarious thing is the continued insistence and requests that I should "Go along and ask the questions, put 10000 hours on the spot". I want them to go away and take THEIR failed version of a CiC with them, and not saddle my club with it... No Question!

Now could it be there are many waverers even among publicly stated pledgers that are looking for someone else to ask the questions for them???

I am crystal clear on my pov, I don't need anyone to ask the questions for me, maybe that's what's lacking among some of the pledgers?... KaHoonas!

Oh and for the "Purple in the Face Brigade" bootyshake.gif ... kiss it baby!......... go on re-post it ya know ya wanna!

Strange... the morally outraged brigade who sit around all day waiting to be offended choke on their Abernethy's at a wee bye1.gif

I the culprit of the heinous crime of bye1.gif stuck it on as a "Aye right" to someone who had the arrogance to insist that i agreed with them, when for months it must surely be obvious to even the "Outraged Brigade" my POV couldn't be more different. Maybe this tells us more about a state of denial in the 10000 hours camp, and that stupid wee st mirren supporters should never have their own pov and must cow-tow to the posh bloke from Ayr!

The other hilarious thing is the continued insistence and requests that I should "Go along and ask the questions, put 10000 hours on the spot". I want them to go away and take THEIR failed version of a CiC with them, and not saddle my club with it... No Question!

Now could it be there are many waverers even among publicly stated pledgers that are looking for someone else to ask the questions for them???

I am crystal clear on my pov, I don't need anyone to ask the questions for me, maybe that's what's lacking among some of the pledgers?... KaHoonas!

Oh and for the "Purple in the Face Brigade" bootyshake.gif ... kiss it baby!......... go on re-post it ya know ya wanna!

You f*cking tell em !!! lol.gif

No outrage from me. I simply think that the post served to undo much of what was reasonable and constructive in your previous contributions to the debate.

Disappointing, if anything, for me. As someone who didn't pledge, and who has always been sceptical, if open minded, about the CIC, I value constructive discussion from all angles. Your petulant posturing wasn't that, I'm afraid.

So much I could say on this, but quite frankly someone so immature and arrogant doesn't deserve any more of anyone's time or attention.

On the highlighted point though, if you had "KaHoonas" you would turn up and publicly state your issues, not hide behind an online alias. Someone will balls would not be as loud and gallus as you are online and completely anonymous publicly. A brave person would be there. You are none of these things and you have no "KaHoonas". You are a keyboard warrior with lots of things to say in your own room behind your computer screen.

I thought you were made of more than that.

I was clearly wrong.

ETA: I guess I am outraged. But then I thought you were a better poster than what you've proven to be. I am as disappointed that those who are opposed once again will shite their pants and show no courage when it comes to speaking up against or asking the right questions.

Here's hoping you have Michelle Evans going again as she has more balls than the rest of you put together!!!

Edited by ktf

Guest somner9

You f*cking tell em !!! lol.gif

effing right tae! maybes we should saunter alomng tonight and announce a cic to buy out 52% of an ayrshire haulage business, you know spread the benefits round the communitylol.gif

Guest somner9

No outrage from me. I simply think that the post served to undo much of what was reasonable and constructive in your previous contributions to the debate.

Disappointing, if anything, for me. As someone who didn't pledge, and who has always been sceptical, if open minded, about the CIC, I value constructive discussion from all angles. Your petulant posturing wasn't that, I'm afraid.

have one of these on me bootyshake.gif

Guest somner9

So much I could say on this, but quite frankly someone so immature and arrogant doesn't deserve any more of anyone's time or attention.

On the highlighted point though, if you had "KaHoonas" you would turn up and publicly state your issues, not hide behind an online alias. Someone will balls would not be as loud and gallus as you are online and completely anonymous publicly. A brave person would be there. You are none of these things and you have no "KaHoonas". You are a keyboard warrior with lots of things to say in your own room behind your computer screen.

I thought you were made of more than that.

I was clearly wrong.

ETA: I guess I am outraged. But then I thought you were a better poster than what you've proven to be. I am as disappointed that those who are opposed once again will shite their pants and show no courage when it comes to speaking up against or asking the right questions.

Here's hoping you have Michelle Evans going again as she has more balls than the rest of you put together!!!

Re the bold line that's exactly what I've been saying about him too! So we are in agreement1eye.gif

I,m opposed to the old firm as well mind, but don't feel the need to go their games to voice that opposition.

Edited by somner9

Re the bold line that's exactly what I've been saying about him too! So we are in agreement1eye.gif

I,m opposed to the old firm as well mind, but don't feel the need to go their games to voice that opposition.

We are in agreement about a lot of things :) I can distinguish between people and concepts.

And your 2nd paragraph is a crap arguement, there is nothing you can do about the OF, they exist and will whether you go or not. If you go tonight you could oppose or offer contributions to the process. You could have a say and influence change...! Surely that's a reason to go...?

Guest somner9

We are in agreement about a lot of things smile.png I can distinguish between people and concepts.

And your 2nd paragraph is a crap arguement, there is nothing you can do about the OF, they exist and will whether you go or not. If you go tonight you could oppose or offer contributions to the process. You could have a say and influence change...! Surely that's a reason to go...?

You honestly believe that 10000 hours want a bunch of people turning up telling everyone else what a bad idea their proposal is? If you support it you might go, if you don't support it then there is no sense in going along to heckle, or just listen to something you know you already don't want anything to do with.

re you bit above Quote: "they exist and will whether you go or not" could have been written for 10000 hours! How many other majority shareholding takeovers allow two people to be not only on the board, but have senior positions in their company for two years before any deal is done???

Can't people see their being "Rail-roaded" by the proposers and the sellers?

You honestly believe that 10000 hours want a bunch of people turning up telling everyone else what a bad idea their proposal is? If you support it you might go, if you don't support it then there is no sense in going along to heckle, or just listen to something you know you already don't want anything to do with.

Somner....sorry but that's just bizarre. If my local council were proposing to waste council tax payers money on a facelift for the local library I'd be there voicing my opinion and trying to influence others. The one thing I certainly wouldn't do is let the council proceed unopposed because the last thing councillors would want would be someone attending their meeting to heckle them. :rolleyes:

Guest somner9

Somner....sorry but that's just bizarre. If my local council were proposing to waste council tax payers money on a facelift for the local library I'd be there voicing my opinion and trying to influence others. The one thing I certainly wouldn't do is let the council proceed unopposed because the last thing councillors would want would be someone attending their meeting to heckle them. rolleyes.gif

Bizarre??? I think you need to re acquaint yourself with the fundamentals here! This isn't a meeting of, or by, the CLUB! It's a meeting by an outside group that want to try and salvage their proposal and see if any support remains. Now if it were the club having a meeting or a coming together of different supporters groups to thrash out a RANGE of options then of course I and many others would want to be there.

Tonight is a public flogging of a dead horse. and i suspect in their heart of hearts most know that

Not being able to attend a meeting can affect pro or anti CIC punters - for any number of reasons. Geography, work, family commitments, anything. The fact remains that the only dissenting voice raised at any of the meetings belonged to Michelle Evans. I didn't agree with her approach, but that's neither here nor there. At least she showed up and spoke.

I read 10000 Hours website then posted my objections & crossed swords with 10000hours on this site but remained of the same opinion - what would have been the point in my going to the meetings as the success of the CIC did not rest on the quality of the arguments for and against the scheme but on it's ability to attract sufficient members and it's subsequent delay & postonement was due to problems with the funding bodies.

Good point on Michelle Poz. I read these threads with interest and can say it took me a wee while to grasp what CIC was all about in the beginning.

There is nothing wrong with fans who don’t want a CIC club. Maybe it is my stupidity but I have not heard one argument as to why any of our fans are actually against a CIC take over.

Why not CIC and what would be better for the club ?

I posted on here that the 10000 Hours propoal worried me because of the prospect of us being left with a club in debt being managed by a controlling body itself in debt. Also very little of what they proposed actually required the formation of a CIC - it floated itself on a bubble of self-important optimism and the supposed business acumen of the CIC'S proponentsrolleyes.gif .

If the outcome of tonight is for the CIC to assume more debt to meet the consortium's asking price then I'm even more agin it.

Back in April when it appeared the CIC had achieved it's required membership and were about to take over the club my position was akin to Lady MacBeth's on the murder of Duncan - If it were done.... then 'twere well It were done quickly however this proved beyond them - I'm not really inclined to give them even that benefit this time around.

Guest somner9

I read 10000 Hours website then posted my objections & crossed swords with 10000hours on this site but remained of the same opinion - what would have been the point in my going to the meetings as the success of the CIC did not rest on the quality of the arguments for and against the scheme but on it's ability to attract sufficient members and it's subsequent delay & postonement was due to problems with the funding bodies.

I posted on here that the 10000 Hours propoal worried me because of the prospect of us being left with a club in debt being managed by a controlling body itself in debt. Also very little of what they proposed actually required the formation of a CIC - it floated itself on a bubble of self-important optimism and the supposed business acumen of the CIC'S proponentsrolleyes.gif .

If the outcome of tonight is for the CIC to assume more debt to meet the consortium's asking price then I'm even more agin it.

Back in April when it appeared the CIC had achieved it's required membership and were about to take over the club my position was akin to Lady MacBeth's on the murder of Duncan - If it were done.... then 'twere well It were done quickly however this proved beyond them - I'm not really inclined to give them even that benefit this time around.

hear, hear.... Bud!

As they say in yorkshire "ye can't polish a turd"

Edited by somner9

Bizarre??? I think you need to re acquaint yourself with the fundamentals here! This isn't a meeting of, or by, the CLUB! It's a meeting by an outside group that want to try and salvage their proposal and see if any support remains. Now if it were the club having a meeting or a coming together of different supporters groups to thrash out a RANGE of options then of course I and many others would want to be there.

Tonight is a public flogging of a dead horse. and i suspect in their heart of hearts most know that

It might well be. It's certainly going to be the first and only 10000hours meeting I'll attend. It could well be the point where I decide to walk away and opt to take more interest in the existing CIC at Clyde or the IPS proposals at Motherwell. The thing is as someone who doesn't support the club I can't understand why someone who is so against what still appears to be the preferred bidder option wouldn't take their opportunity to torpedo and sink proposal if their main concern is the future security of their club.

Guest somner9

It might well be. It's certainly going to be the first and only 10000hours meeting I'll attend. It could well be the point where I decide to walk away and opt to take more interest in the existing CIC at Clyde or the IPS proposals at Motherwell. The thing is as someone who doesn't support the club I can't understand why someone who is so against what still appears to be the preferred bidder option wouldn't take their opportunity to torpedo and sink proposal if their main concern is the future security of their club.

Ok I'll do my bit and chip in with a draft "Articles of Association" attached. (Click on the image for a larger view)

Dead-Horse-Theory.jpg

Edited by somner9

I would be delighted for your further input in what appears to be our agreement in what we both wish to achieve.

What a shocking statement of assumption! "Agreement" shock1.gif

I the culprit of the heinous crime of bye1.gif stuck it on as a "Aye right" to someone who had the arrogance to insist that i agreed with them,

Oops. It looks like you either don't have an adequate grasp of the English language or you are intentionally manipulating the situation. I'm not sure which scenario is worse. 10000hrs hasn't "assumed" or "insisted" anything of the sort, but I'm pretty confident you already know that.

Guest somner9

Oops. It looks like you either don't have an adequate grasp of the English language or you are intentionally manipulating the situation. I'm not sure which scenario is worse. 10000hrs hasn't "assumed" or "insisted" anything of the sort, but I'm pretty confident you already know that.

There is a saying in the US r*ngers that is.....

Those that can do!

Those that CAN'T... look for grammar and punctuation errorsclap.gif

Those that can do!

Or in your case, those who lack the balls come up with a tonne of excuses why they won't...

ETA: clap.gif

Edited by ktf

Those that can do!

And then there are others who can do and can also punctuate and spell... :P

BTW, are those "US r*ngers" the people who still ride dead horses?

Guest somner9

Or in your case, those who lack the balls come up with a tonne of excuses why they won't...

ETA: clap.gif

Mathew 23;34

Therefore I am sending you prophets and wise men and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town

Edited by somner9