Recent 10000Hrs Cic Email Re Meeting & Key Points

ktf

Guest somner9

And then there are others who can do and can also punctuate and spell... tongue.png

BTW, are those "US r*ngers" the people who still ride dead horses?

2 Kings 2;23

From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!

There is a saying in the US r*ngers that is.....

Those that can do!

Those that CAN'T... look for grammar and punctuation errorsclap.gif

Very interesting, albeit irrelevant.

What I have pointed out has nothing to do with grammar or punctuation. Your interpretation of what 10000hrs has said is completely and fundamentally flawed. You are attributing fabricated actions to 10000hrs that are totally and completely wide of the mark, and with no substance. I'll say it again, 10000hrs "assumed" or "insisted" nothing of the sort that you are suggesting. These are your words, your completely wrong interpretation.

You may view the factual chain of events as a moot point, others don't. You are disingenuous at best.

2 Kings 2;23

From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!

Is this now, let's quote funny Bible verses? I swear, I will win every time :)

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=song%20of%20songs%208:8&version=NIV

Guest somner9

Dear John: If you are wondering why i'm not responding to you're derogatory post it's because Poz gave me a great tip to go into my profile, hit "Manage Ignore pref" then just list the users you want to ignore. Brilliant thanks Poz mate....

Although... hang on someone will have to pass that thanks on for me won't they??? Ah well can't make an omellete without cracking a few eggs and alll thatclap.gif

You honestly believe that 10000 hours want a bunch of people turning up telling everyone else what a bad idea their proposal is? If you support it you might go, if you don't support it then there is no sense in going along to heckle, or just listen to something you know you already don't want anything to do with.

They openly invited those who were opposed to their idea to come along and have an open debate about it a few months ago.

Nobody took up the offer.

There has been three open meetings to date about the CIC at St.Mirren Park. Tonight will be the fourth.

At those meetings, apart from Michelle Evans there hasn't been a single dissenting voice.

Of course there are those that have attended then run home as fast as they could to get the keyboard out to lambast it all but these people sadly don't have the balls to stand up and be counted.

Still, it's only the future of the club we're talking about here, why should anyone care !

Guest somner9

One or two things... I've told 10000 hours their proposal was back to front and fans were the last to be included in the most undemocratic model of fan/member ownership I've ever clapped eyes on.

It didn't get the funding they insisted was in the bag, We can only deduce that someone else questioned it's make-up and processes

The meeting tonight is about 10000 hours trying to salvage something, Obviously I don't want to help them in that, and perhaps other people don't either? and perhaps some do? What now we have to attend because 10000 hours having failed once say so?

No doubt everyone who feels you should attend even if you have no interest in 10000 hours will be in attendance at any other meeting with any other bidder (should it occur) even if they don't want that bidder to progress, just so they can shout and heckle them? yeah that'll work well.

Also wonder (bar the obvious ones) how many of these people beseeching you should be at the meeting even if you don't want anything to do with 10000 hours will be there themselves??? are we in for a "Pot, Kettle, Black" fest?

One or two things... I've told 10000 hours their proposal was back to front and fans were the last to be included in the most undemocratic model of fan/member ownership I've ever clapped eyes on.

It didn't get the funding they insisted was in the bag, We can only deduce that someone else questioned it's make-up and processes

The meeting tonight is about 10000 hours trying to salvage something, Obviously I don't want to help them in that, and perhaps other people don't either? and perhaps some do? What now we have to attend because 10000 hours having failed once say so?

No doubt everyone who feels you should attend even if you have no interest in 10000 hours will be in attendance at any other meeting with any other bidder (should it occur) even if they don't want that bidder to progress, just so they can shout and heckle them? yeah that'll work well.

Also wonder (bar the obvious ones) how many of these people beseeching you should be at the meeting even if you don't want anything to do with 10000 hours will be there themselves??? are we in for a

"Pot, Kettle, Black" fest?

I will certainly attend any meetings organised by any other bidders aiming to take control of the club. The difference with a private bid for control is that the fans can't really stop it happening, if SG and co sell the shares then it's done whether we like it or not.

The CIC bid is ALL about the fans. If the fans don't back it or don't like it, it doesn't happen. Simples.

You have posted more in the 10000Hours section of the forum than nearly anyone else on the board, yet this is a takeover you have no interest in ??

There is certainly a case of pot and kettle here. Don't be crying you don't know how it's going to work if you can't be arsed finding out.

I've told 10000 hours their proposal was back to front and fans were the last to be included in the most undemocratic model of fan/member ownership I've ever clapped eyes on.

Had they come to us first you'd have said the proposal was lacking in substance. Had the model given actual board sizes and ratios of representation then you'd have said the fans were left out. There was no way of winning and, sadly, you've concentrated your efforts on that.

Guest somner9

I will certainly attend any meetings organised by any other bidders aiming to take control of the club. The difference with a private bid for control is that the fans can't really stop it happening, if SG and co sell the shares then it's done whether we like it or not.

The CIC bid is ALL about the fans. If the fans don't back it or don't like it, it doesn't happen. Simples.

You have posted more in the 10000Hours section of the forum than nearly anyone else on the board, yet this is a takeover you have no interest in ??

There is certainly a case of pot and kettle here. Don't be crying you don't know how it's going to work if you can't be arsed finding out.

The 10000 hours bid was accepted by the sellers before the fans knew about it, that is fact. and if they could have got their funding it would have gone ahead

800 individuals some obviously fans backed 10000 hours, What if 20, 30 or even 40% of those 800 aren't fans that attend at least some games each season? That would mean it went through reagrdless of the majority liking it or not?

I know how 10000 hours proposal is going to work! It isn't it failed.

Tonight no doubt you will have something different to consider, but obviously the corporate and community members will already have sanctioned it before the fans hear it... again

10000 hours I have no interest in, and wish them gone from my club, but if they get enough people (fans or not to back them) then regardless what I think they'll go ahead and takeover with a very poor mandate in terms of fan number support.

Guest somner9

Had they come to us first you'd have said the proposal was lacking in substance. Had the model given actual board sizes and ratios of representation then you'd have said the fans were left out. There was no way of winning and, sadly, you've concentrated your efforts on that.

I would have pointed out imo it's failings as a very undemocratic model of fan governance. Especially given the fact that 10000 hours decided late on to tell the FANS they would have their own Exec board in overall charge. And thank you for getting itclap.gif 10000 hours do not have a succesful model, have no experience, and no connection to my club.

Guest somner9

That would be pointless. Your input isn't particularly valuable or credible when it comes from behind a pseudonym, with absolutely no attempt to engage at a personal level, despite various invitations.

Errr were you christened/baptised Civil Saint? or indeed Saint Civil? because if you weren't then strangely enough that makes you a pseudonym, so I guess you'll agree that your input isn't particularly..... you know?

Errr were you christened/baptised Civil Saint? or indeed Saint Civil? because if you weren't then strangely enough that makes you a pseudonym, so I guess you'll agree that your input isn't particularly..... you know?

I was replying to your post with regard to your suggestion of printing your comments and giving them to RA, I though that would have been obvious. If I want to discuss anthing with 10000hrs it is not done anonymously, so no in that regard my input would not be pointless.