Recent 10000Hrs Cic Email Re Meeting & Key Points

ktf

Is Somner really trying to claim that he has no interest in the 10000hrs takeover despite 63% of his posts being in this section? Strange.

The other 37% of somner9's posts were angry tirades telling us that we were wrong to get rid of Gus and that Danny Lennon was a cheap option that would lead us back to the 1st division. 1eye.gif

Edited by St. Sid

Guest somner9

The other 37% of somner9's posts were angry tirades telling us that we were wrong to get rid of Gus and that Danny Lennon was a cheap option that would lead us back to the 1st division. 1eye.gif

No one going to this meeting then?

Guest somner9

I was replying to your post with regard to your suggestion of printing your comments and giving them to RA, I though that would have been obvious. If I want to discuss anthing with 10000hrs it is not done anonymously, so no in that regard my input would not be pointless.

Right.... so does that make you look daft or not for bringing it up, then concocting that curve ball of a response

I was replying to your post with regard to your suggestion of printing your comments and giving them to RA, I though that would have been obvious. If I want to discuss anthing with 10000hrs it is not done anonymously, so no in that regard my input would not be pointless.

Somner9's arguement has gone from bad to worse...!

They openly invited those who were opposed to their idea to come along and have an open debate about it a few months ago.

Nobody took up the offer.

There has been three open meetings to date about the CIC at St.Mirren Park. Tonight will be the fourth.

At those meetings, apart from Michelle Evans there hasn't been a single dissenting voice.

Of course there are those that have attended then run home as fast as they could to get the keyboard out to lambast it all but these people sadly don't have the balls to stand up and be counted.

Still, it's only the future of the club we're talking about here, why should anyone care !

Why persist with this line of argument - this isn't a motion being held under Debating Society rules, there are no points for style. Once the CIC had the required number of signatures they declared themselves the winner, prematurely it now appears.

I traded posts with 10000hours on this site and wasn't convinced by what he said, what you've got going on tonight is more of an olde time revival meeting - actually if I believed REA might become glossolalic then I might have headed along, until then I'll stick to my regular source of snake oil.

A wee bit dissapointing to hear that only 175k of the 2 million was a grant and the rest was loans. I was under the impression more of it was a grant.

I'm not. SMFC, or in this case the consortium, is not a basket case which needs govt hand outs, more deserving causes for that sort of thing.

Just like the Pish You Post ? Take a back seat Scrotum Face, And let the Real Fans Decide ! bye1.gif Want a Charity ?

Try Claimants Help & Information Centre ( Paisley ) Sco 20774 . CHIC

Campbell been selling you too many of those pints of fosters tonight Chick? Lost the plot again...?!