K.i.s.s. Keep It Simple Stoopit!

Guest somner9

Guest somner9

Pardon me if this is in the wrong section but it beats the hell out of me where it should be???

The new proposal from 10000 hours is for a Community Interest Company that owns a Industrial and Provident Society...... WTF?

Could you make it more complicated?

The CiC thing is still there but now with an added co-op! although the simple one member, one vote of a co-op, that means any member can stand for election to the one and only board is not part of the deal.

Bizarre! yes..... unexpected??? did you really think the new proposal would involve just one board? C'mon

Sorry again if this is the wrong section, maybes we need a "10000 hours, Community Interest Company that owns a Industrial and Provident Society" type thread?????

Yes Div, But this fcking chancer has been Exposed - He husnae a Fcking Clue ? Time for the Fan's Man - Mon The GLS , Show this chancer up for What He Is ! punk.gifpunk.gifpunk.gif Mon The Fan's Possee ! bye1.gif

The fans' man has invested his money in property after his bid to buy St Mirren wasn't accepted. Why would 1 rich guy buying the club for £2m be better for the fans' posse than the fans themselves buying the club via the CIC method... at least with the CIC method you would have fans involved in some of the boards?

Totally unbelievable! Someone who refuses to go to a meeting where it is all explained tries to rubbish what he thinks was proposed...

You are wrong in your assumptions of what is being proposed. You arguement has gone from ok to shite in the last few days and tonight has gone to worse than shite as it it based on 2nd information that was spoken about at a meeting you weren't at that you have misinterpreted and then communicated wrongly.

somner9, yer tea is oot!

The fans' man has invested his money in property after his bid to buy St Mirren wasn't accepted. Why would 1 rich guy buying the club for £2m be better for the fans' posse than the fans themselves buying the club via the CIC method... at least with the CIC method you would have fans involved in some of the boards?

How many boards are there going to be? I thought under the new proposal there would only be one, with no corporate block voting. Have I been duped?

Guest somner9

Totally unbelievable! Someone who refuses to go to a meeting where it is all explained tries to rubbish what he thinks was proposed...

You are wrong in your assumptions of what is being proposed. You arguement has gone from ok to shite in the last few days and tonight has gone to worse than shite as it it based on 2nd information that was spoken about at a meeting you weren't at that you have misinterpreted and then communicated wrongly.

somner9, yer tea is oot!

Ok correct me!

How many boards are there going to be? I thought under the new proposal there would only be one, with no corporate block voting. Have I been duped?

Nope spot on Scott, from how I understood it :)

1 elected members board for 10000hrs and 1 club board.

Nope spot on Scott, from how I understood it smile.png

1 elected members board for 10000hrs and 1 club board.

I will analyse the detail when it appears on 10000 Hours site, but that was the impression I was getting too.

My understanding is that a OMOV structure would be put in place that would give everyone an equal say in the 10000 Hours board, which by extension will be the club board as it will own the consortiums 52%. Can someone clarify this for me.

I will analyse the detail when it appears on 10000 Hours site, but that was the impression I was getting too.

My understanding is that a OMOV structure would be put in place that would give everyone an equal say in the 10000 Hours board, which by extension will be the club board as it will own the consortiums 52%. Can someone clarify this for me.

Yes in theory. However the boards (CiC and club) probably won't actually be the same board as there will be people on the board currently (GLS?) who are not 10000hrs members but who do a great job and probably want to stay on. It'd be stupid for 10000hrs tk kick those people, with experience etc, off the club board cos they want all their elected members on...

thought you were at the meeting geezer spoke of minimum 2

One for the CiC, which will operate as a co-op, one member one vote, the assets of which (52% shareholding) will be member owned, proportional to what you put in, once the debt is paid, and one for the club. Equalling two. Only one for the CiC.

Guest somner9

One for the CiC, which will operate as a co-op, one member one vote, the assets of which (52% shareholding) will be member owned, proportional to what you put in, once the debt is paid, and one for the club. Equalling two. Only one for the CiC.

He obviously liked all my ideas so much he stole them! ha, ha.... still nicking them's one thing, making them work!!!

Who The Fcuk is Richard Atkinson ? GLS Is a Fan , Who was Project Manager at GHR ? Chancer was no where to be seen ? £50 k for a Club , I Believe GLS has put morei into the kitty Than REA ? CIC is dead M8 ! bye1.gif

Guest somner9

Hehe!!! He said tonight, "I bet he'll accuse me of stealing his ideas." yes, you got a mention bud biggrin.png

Must be churchman right enough, confessing in a holy placeclap.gif

a thieving barsteward tho mindbangin.gif