ktf

If this can be done in time for Sat, I'll work to do it! I guess this is one way to get the ball rolling!

Poz, can you put something together? We can get it to REA to get it printed...

If Div can forward it onto the email

list too then we can get the word out...!

I'll be there and up for doing it. I'll even coordinate if need be :)

So, who's up for handing out 10000hrs leaflets at the next match?

Edited by ktf

If this can be done in time for Sat, I'll work to do it! I guess this is one way to get the ball rolling!

I'll be there and up for doing it. I'll even coordinate if need be smile.png

How much money would I get for doing it? smile.png

I'll be there and up for doing it. I'll even coordinate if need be :)

It's happening - I'm putting together a flyer tomorrow afternoon. I'll come down on Saturday a bit earlier to help stick them on seats... won't be 9am though!

It's happening - I'm putting together a flyer tomorrow afternoon. I'll come down on Saturday a bit earlier to help stick them on seats... won't be 9am though!

Could folks do 13.30 to get them on seats? I'll see if we can get in at that time?

Could folks do 13.30 to get them on seats? I'll see if we can get in at that time?

I'll let RA sort out the logistics mate - I've got a lot on the next couple of days, but will manage to do a design tomorrow afternoon using the content sent to me, and it won't take long once the wording is signed off. On Saturday itself I'll make it for about 1pm to help distribute them.

I'll let RA sort out the logistics mate - I've got a lot on the next couple of days, but will manage to do a design tomorrow afternoon using the content sent to me, and it won't take long once the wording is signed off. On Saturday itself I'll make it for about 1pm to help distribute them.

Ok great! If its all in the pipeline then I'm happy to simply turn up and hand em out!

Anything that needs done, I can be free all day Friday if need be :)

See you there.

Ok so, we are unlikely to be able to get into the ground early and put the leaflets on seats.

Therefore, we will need to hand them out at the turnstiles as people enter. We will therefore meet at 1.30 at the buy a brick wall of fame, between the ticket office and main entrance.

From there we'll divvy up the leaflets and get to the turnstiles in time for them opening at 2pm.

Who's up for being part of getting the word out to the rest of the fans?

if half a dozen spotty supras were able to sellotape card to every seat before kick-off im pretty sure grown men will have the organisational skills to do the same thing.

Contact brian caldwell and get access to the stadium about 1230, a handful of you will work though the stands in no time.

dont forget the sellotape.

Ok so, we are unlikely to be able to get into the ground early and put the leaflets on seats.

Therefore, we will need to hand them out at the turnstiles as people enter. We will therefore meet at 1.30 at the buy a brick wall of fame, between the ticket office and main entrance.

From there we'll divvy up the leaflets and get to the turnstiles in time for them opening at 2pm.

Who's up for being part of getting the word out to the rest of the fans?

If we can't get access to put them on seats it would be disappointing, but if the alternative is to hand them out I'll help, but I'm going through my turnstile at 2, and will hand them out as people get through the turnstiles. Sod standing outside in the pishing rain and cold doing it.

if half a dozen spotty supras were able to sellotape card to every seat before kick-off im pretty sure grown men will have the organisational skills to do the same thing.

Contact brian caldwell and get access to the stadium about 1230, a handful of you will work though the stands in no time.

dont forget the sellotape.

Sadly, it's not sk simple, as I understand it.

The club can't be seen to be giving preferential treatment to a bidder looking to buy it out. And it would be deemed unfair and uncompetitive to aquiesce fans when they are a captive audience.

However anyone can hand out flyers on the street :)

If we can't get access to put them on seats it would be disappointing, but if the alternative is to hand them out I'll help, but I'm going through my turnstile at 2, and will hand them out as people get through the turnstiles. Sod standing outside in the pishing rain and cold doing it.

I dunno the ins and outs but I think that's fair enough and if it's pishing rain. I'll be doing the same, if we get the ok!

Sadly, it's not sk simple, as I understand it.

The club can't be seen to be giving preferential treatment to a bidder looking to buy it out. And it would be deemed unfair and uncompetitive to aquiesce fans when they are a captive audience.

However anyone can hand out flyers on the street :)

Well as far as we know the facts are that SG and the consortium are keen to sell - and they're all directors. The only serious bid is from 10000hours, and two of them are directors, and the only other talk of a bid involves another director, Ken McGeoch. So, it's all about the directors of the club, and it's in their stadium!

If RA wants to attach leaflets to seats, why not? If Ken McGeoch wants to attach leaflets to seats, again, why not? If Ken McGeoch wants to hold meetings about his possible bid in the corporate suite, why not? RA has held several. What's the problem? The directors aren't facing a hostile takeover from a dodgy East European who isn't welcome anywhere near the stadium, much less in it.

ktf, have you tried asking?

You arent seriously thinking that the preferred bidders of the club wont get preferentiial treatment from a board that has the head of 10'000 hours on it?

I was told we couldn't get in by a director.

Just an observation but don’t you think this is being rushed a wee bit too quickly?

Everything on the flyer must be worded in a way to catch the attention of the potential member. The layout must be attractive.

The old war one - Your Club Needs You!

The volunteers should be brought into the stadium early and given a bit of light pitch to give with the flyers?

Richard should give some serious thought to saying something with Phil the DJ at the side of the pitch at half time. That’s not begging but giving the last push a bit of credibility.

This is needs to work. Why not the next home game when a bit of thoughtful planning can be put into practise.

Just trying to be helpful here.

Just an observation but don’t you think this is being rushed a wee bit too quickly?

Everything on the flyer must be worded in a way to catch the attention of the potential member. The layout must be attractive.

The old war one - Your Club Needs You!

The volunteers should be brought into the stadium early and given a bit of light pitch to give with the flyers?

Richard should give some serious thought to saying something with Phil the DJ at the side of the pitch at half time. That’s not begging but giving the last push a bit of credibility.

This is needs to work. Why not the next home game when a bit of thoughtful planning can be put into practise.

Just trying to be helpful here.

The next home game isn't until Christmas Eve, and it's against r*ngers live on TV. A lot going on then.

I was told we couldn't get in by a director.

interesting if what you claim is true.

this is potentially a big scoop you have on your hands here ktf. im quite sure you were not sworn to secrecy so the right thing here is name the director because if what you say is the case then this director is against the idea of fans gaining control of the club. i am pretty certain you werent daft enough to ask any of the non-selling directors so who was it? who is this director that is against the fans buyout of st.mirrren?

Your right wrong game Poz

Aye, it'll take care of itself that fixture. I agree it's a rush to do the leaflets for Saturday, I battered into designing something this afternoon. Just the way the cookie crumbles. Although... you reckon RA should get out with a microphone and address the crowd. Imagine doing it at half time in the r*ngers game? RA could open with "Hello everyone, I just want to say a few words about the community buy out of the club, so this might also be of interest to the debt-ridden, tax-dodging, visiting supporters..." Now, that would be entertaining.

interesting if what you claim is true.

this is potentially a big scoop you have on your hands here ktf. im quite sure you were not sworn to secrecy so the right thing here is name the director because if what you say is the case then this director is against the idea of fans gaining control of the club. i am pretty certain you werent daft enough to ask any of the non-selling directors so who was it? who is this director that is against the fans buyout of st.mirrren?

Eh... Naw yer awrite mate!

There is no scoop, no news and no inside story, it just isn't possible.

However it'll be better to do it outside and at the turnstiles as we ensure that they get placed into people's hands and we're all on standby to answer questions.

If you can be there to help out, please do come :)

Email has gone out to everyone who has pledged support for 10000Hours up until now asking for help on Saturday.

Leaflets have been created and approved today (geat work Poz) and these will be made available on the new look website which is launching tomorrow for anyone to download and view.

Here we go !