ktf

interesting if what you claim is true.

this is potentially a big scoop you have on your hands here ktf. im quite sure you were not sworn to secrecy so the right thing here is name the director because if what you say is the case then this director is against the idea of fans gaining control of the club. i am pretty certain you werent daft enough to ask any of the non-selling directors so who was it? who is this director that is against the fans buyout of st.mirrren?

You might find that if a bidder gets preferential treatment, then it leaves that bid open to a legal challenge, every bid would need to be allowed the same opportunities as the others..

It's the same with the data the club holds, seaon ticket holders, B&W magazine subscribers etc., might come under the data protection act so the details can't just be handed out. The last thing we need with the CiC is a legal challenge to it.

Eh... Naw yer awrite mate!

There is no scoop, no news and no inside story, it just isn't possible.

However it'll be better to do it outside and at the turnstiles as we ensure that they get placed into people's hands and we're all on standby to answer questions.

If you can be there to help out, please do come :)

what was the reason given by the director you asked. can you share that with us? im genuinely intrigued and curious as to why a serving director would block this token of support from the fans.

You might find that if a bidder gets preferential treatment, then it leaves that bid open to a legal challenge, every bid would need to be allowed the same opportunities as the others..

It's the same with the data the club holds, seaon ticket holders, B&W magazine subscribers etc., might come under the data protection act so the details can't just be handed out. The last thing we need with the CiC is a legal challenge to it.

you think so? i find it strange that putting flyers on seats prior to the game might scupper the whole bid yet handing out the flyers inside the stadium prior to the game is okay. honestly, someone needs to come out and explain whats the difference here.

you think so? i find it strange that putting flyers on seats prior to the game might scupper the whole bid yet handing out the flyers inside the stadium prior to the game is okay. honestly, someone needs to come out and explain whats the difference here.

I'm not sure we will be handing them to people inside the stadium. That's my preference - in case of bad weather. Also to be nearer the hot dog stands, but that's another story.

I'm not sure we will be handing them to people inside the stadium. That's my preference - in case of bad weather. Also to be nearer the hot dog stands, but that's another story.

you are probably right, the message will get across either way, im just suspicious that the idea for the flyer was concieved late last night or today and ktf has already had a director attempt to block it. either skullduggery at play here or ktf is on the same planet as st.sid.

Email has gone out to everyone who has pledged support for 10000Hours up until now asking for help on Saturday.

Leaflets have been created and approved today (geat work Poz) and these will be made available on the new look website which is launching tomorrow for anyone to download and view.

Here we go !

I think 10000hrs better check their email list as some have not received the last and the latest email... at least I haven't!

I think 10000hrs better check their email list as some have not received the last and the latest email... at least I haven't!

I have, you're not missing much. Pretty much the same stuff that has been covered on here in the last 24 hours or so.

I'm no corporate lawyer, but at the least there would be a conflict of interest as the people who will gain from the sale of the club could be seen to be actively promoting one bid. There's a difference between saying the CiC bid is the preferred bid and saying the fans should sign up to it and there's a difference between allowing open meetings to discuss the CiC when people are free to go along or not and putting a sales pitch to a ready made audience.

Edited by bud77

Surely ktf isn't a delusional fantasist who wishes to run for the now non existent post of 'President'?rolleyes.gif

I have no interest I running for the post of anything. I am also not delusional but I probably could be accused of being a fantasist...!

There have always been issues Vambo, something to do with spam filters etc... I'd check the junk folder on your webmail as it may be going there!

I synchronised the mailing database with the mail addresses for everyone that had pledged to 10000Hours. I didn't however also import the email addresses from the original list of those who had requested more information but who did not pledge.

I did not think it was right to be emailing those who perhaps weren't interested in the thing at all asking them to hand out flyers !

If you have pledged though then you were definitely emailed, so if you did not get the mail it will most likely be in your junk or spam folders or we have the wrong email address for you in the database.

If you fill in the enquiry form on the new 10000hours.org site with your details I will have a look for you.

I synchronised the mailing database with the mail addresses for everyone that had pledged to 10000Hours. I didn't however also import the email addresses from the original list of those who had requested more information but who did not pledge.

I did not think it was right to be emailing those who perhaps weren't interested in the thing at all asking them to hand out flyers !

If you have pledged though then you were definitely emailed, so if you did not get the mail it will most likely be in your junk or spam folders or we have the wrong email address for you in the database.

If you fill in the enquiry form on the new 10000hours.org site with your details I will have a look for you.

I pledged pretty early on Div and had been getting the 10000hrs emails up till the last 2. I've checked my junk email. Nothing.

I've just registered as Vambo57 on the new 10000hrs forum before coming here, so I'm sure you can see my email addy from that? If not, let me know.

My worry is that if I'm not getting them, then others may not be too.

ETA:

I would volunteer to hand out the flyers, but have been housebound since Saturday night with a bloody virus and will be confined to house until Sunday at the earliest.

I hope you get enough volunteers... many hands make light work!

Edited by Vambo57

I pledged pretty early on Div and had been getting the 10000hrs emails up till the last 2. I've checked my junk email. Nothing.

I've just registered as Vambo57 on the new 10000hrs forum before coming here, so I'm sure you can see my email addy from that? If not, let me know.

My worry is that if I'm not getting them, then others may not be too.

Hvae sent you an email fella.

Is there a plan for handing out these flyers tomorrow? Where have we to go to to collect them - who's co-ordinating it at the staduim? What time?

Ok so, we are unlikely to be able to get into the ground early and put the leaflets on seats.

Therefore, we will need to hand them out at the turnstiles as people enter. We will therefore meet at 1.30 at the buy a brick wall of fame, between the ticket office and main entrance.

From there we'll divvy up the leaflets and get to the turnstiles in time for them opening at 2pm.

Who's up for being part of getting the word out to the rest of the fans?

smile.png

To add to that, once the turnstiles open, if it is indeed pishing it down, we can go inside the stadium and hand them out in the vomitory as folks come through the turnstiles.

Edited by ktf