Mirin

shull

One of our forum members recently became a Daddy to a beautiful new wee daughter & managed to get Mirren in there as a middle name .

Congrats to Buddy Marvellous & family .

Wee sidletta has Mirren as one of her middle names too. As she will be St Mirren's first female fans president it is quite appropriate. My cousin gave his daughter Paisley as a first name.

One of our forum members recently became a Daddy to a beautiful new wee daughter & managed to get Mirren in there as a middle name .

Eh, my daughter Azaliya Mirren Maguire was born in June last year.

As i said, i doubt it will recover.

See if this helps. Do you know where Mirin came from? Bangor, where I live. Nobody is sure where he was born but he was believed to be high born from a well-to-do family. His mother brought him to Bangor Abbey when he was very young to study under Comgal and in time he became prior of the abbey. Later he travelled to Scotland and founded Paisley Abbey. It's believed he was chummy with Columbus and of course in due course they became saints. These guys were not to be interfered with. When they said you better become a Christian, if you disagreed you could be in soapy. They used the bible in one hand and the sword in the other. Sounds vaguely familiar. An early form of terrorism.

When I found that out when I moved over here, I told the guys over here I was doing the reverse journey to bring some badly needed culture. And do you know what the wee tinkers said? They said 'F**K away off back to Paisley ya Scottish twat!'