Club Sale. Developments "very Soon"

div

You know better than that, Shull. We'd go through managers quicker than Hibs, if St. Mirren fans were in charge.

I'll purchase the Club and install Silent Majority & Lex as joint Managers.

Onwards and upwards.

I just, hope to god, that our Club is purchased by St Mirren Supporters.

On this short quote of yours Shull I have to voice my complete agreement.

The fortunes of the Saint Mirren professional football club plc are obviously at stake here and with the recent developments at the Govan tax dodgers and the Midlothian overdraught extenders the risks of the preverbial knight in shining armour (an expression and not literal, if the new owner wishes to dress in shiny armour this is unlikely to have any effect detrimental ot otherwise on that persons ability to run a football club).

The good news is that the current situation for the Saint Mirren professional football club plc is indeed a very healthy one and I sincerely hope that our situation does not differ in any great detail from the situation we currently have.

If the supporters are ultimately able to purchase the majority of the club then I will be confident that the prospects of the Saint Mirren professional football club plc will remain positive.

I do not want to see anyone come into our beloved professional football club and run in any way that puts our beloved professional football club at financial risk.

And Danny Lennon, Tommy Craig, John Potter (even though he's not here anymore), Aaron Mooy, Hugh Murray, Steven Thomson, David Elliott, Paul Chalmers...oh you could go on and on with who's to blame...whistling.gif.

Surely it is obvious to everyone.....the c"ntcillors...especially the SNP ones. bangin.gif