Club Sale. Developments "very Soon"

div

Hi,

Been away for a few months makin a movie. It's really good fun you should all go and see it.

Looks like no further on with the takeover scam, sorry scheme then. How long are yu all going to wait ? It is not time for Mr. A to announce his latest cunning plan (number 3 I think).

Kermit says Hi cos being green he's a Hi bi supporter.

Ha ha ha ha !biggrin.png

Hi,

Been away for a few months makin a movie. It's really good fun you should all go and see it.

Looks like no further on with the takeover scam, sorry scheme then. How long are yu all going to wait ? It is not time for Mr. A to announce his latest cunning plan (number 3 I think).

Kermit says Hi cos being green he's a Hi bi supporter.

Ha ha ha ha !biggrin.png

I never knew there was a Football Team for Bisexuals?

A neighbour of mine works for the Clydesdale Bank and managed to get us two tickets for the directors box on Saturday which was very good !

Richard wasn't there but I did have a good chat with Ken McGeoch, first time I have met him. He told me it was his policy to say nothing until there was something worth saying, although I do reckon he'd have been more forthcoming if his son hadn't told him I was the bloke that runs B&W Army whistling.gif

A neighbour of mine works for the Clydesdale Bank and managed to get us two tickets for the directors box on Saturday which was very good !

Richard wasn't there but I did have a good chat with Ken McGeoch, first time I have met him. He told me it was his policy to say nothing until there was something worth saying, although I do reckon he'd have been more forthcoming if his son hadn't told him I was the bloke that runs B&W Army whistling.gif

Sounds good!......Richard and Ken will be a geat team.........Fans and community coming later?.......No sign of any Budvar in the deal ?

Sounds he was too busy with the "Muppets" at the weekend.

And I simply assumed he was having a go at the team!..................:oops

rchrdtknsn Richard Atkinson

Clock is ticking....only a couple of hours until the #Muppets manamanah

10 Feb

(Maybe he was sorting out "Animal" personally......)