Club Sale. Developments "very Soon"

div

FFS the Guvonor in their ? No Vested interest Whatsoever ? At Least you are a Bud - unlike the Lap Dog of SG ? Publish details of this SG Kabul ? stop sucking Baws fo your own Personal Gain ? You are the Vehicle - and you Know you Are ?

Read that back to yourself.

If it makes sense you need to go and see a doctor.

Out of curiosity why did you post the link and not 10000hours - did you come across it accidentally or were you asked?

I posted the original article on the 10000Hours website on their behalf, so I thought I'd also put a link to said article on here as I thought people might be interested.

It is the sale of the club thread, and this is about the sale of the club after all.

I do wonder why people are constantly looking for agendas and hidden meanings in stuff related to the sale of the club.

If football clubs were judged purely on negativity St.Mirren would be European champions.

Read that back to yourself.

If it makes sense you need to go and see a doctor.

FFS the Guvonor in their ? No Vested interest Whatsoever ? At Least you are a Bud - unlike the Lap Dog of SG ? Publish details of this SG Kabul ? stop sucking Baws fo your own Personal Gain ? You are the Vehicle - and you Know you Are ?

Comedy Gold !

You are one Fcking Liar of a Troll ? You TosspoT, you and your Many ailiases put me to sleep ? Away and Play whith Your'self Good Buddie ? snore.gifsnore.gifsnore.gif

I don't understand your language. You say you're in Foxbar. The folk in Foxbar that I know sound nothing like you. Make sure you don't get a hold of "the precious" again.

It's the Buckie, he can't handle it... Or the embarrassment of making a complete and utter arse of himself. But it only lasts a few days until the embarrassment of it all wears off - a bottle of Buckie usually helps with that.

There is a name for people who can't function without alcohol, but far be it from me to call anyone an alcoholic...!

I posted the original article on the 10000Hours website on their behalf, so I thought I'd also put a link to said article on here as I thought people might be interested.

It is the sale of the club thread, and this is about the sale of the club after all.

I do wonder why people are constantly looking for agendas and hidden meanings in stuff related to the sale of the club.

If football clubs were judged purely on negativity St.Mirren would be European champions.

Fair enough, I may have the wrong end of the stick but I found the article ambiguous and my interpretation is that the OMOV structure may well not take effect straight away after the takeover.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Fair enough, I may have the wrong end of the stick but I found the article ambiguous and my interpretation is that the OMOV structure may well not take effect straight away after the takeover.

I doubt it will....there will be a transition period. It would be madness to just hand the key to the asylum over to the inmates.

Lets hear it for the dafties, the doom merchants. the eternal optimists, the mostly absent mods, The exclusive (right brigade), the exclusive (wrong brigade), The trolls, the petty fighters., the nonsense posters, the obvious and not so aliases and Stuart Dickson. We all make this forum the best in the league!.....I think i tick about 4....how about you??

If any of the current board form part of the interim board then so be it...rather that than a hastily arranged election. If 10000 hours stated how any election would work then you could guarantee that they'd be slated for imposing that...no doubt by those who want info now. It would be insanity to not have them at least giving advice. Hopefully the needed numbers can be achieved quickly and another meeting arranged.

Oaksoft has lost the plot completely in recent weeks. Gone from semi-respectable to fully-barking in a worryingly short space of time...!

Och don't worry about him too much it can happen to anyone.. he will be as right as rain in no time. There used to be a guy on here telling everyone to keep the faith but now sounds almost suicidal with depression as he sees no way out for his team other than the usual sack the manager and a few players to boot..... I'm sure he'll recover to .....(sorry mate ...couldn't resist)....smile.png KEEP THE FAITH !

Lets hear it for the dafties, the doom merchants. the eternal optimists, the mostly absent mods, The exclusive (right brigade), the exclusive (wrong brigade), The trolls, the petty fighters., the nonsense posters, the obvious and not so aliases and Stuart Dickson. We all make this forum the best in the league!.....I think i tick about 4....how about you??

Oh FFS.....You're not Stuart Dickson too are you? :rolleyes:

Assumptions,and Pressumptions Keyboard Wanker ? Feel free to meet and express your concerns about my state of Health ? I am free - Frid - Mon ! anytime after 5pm ? Up for it Interweb Shite-Hawk ?

Here we go again, half 2 in the morning and being challenged to "meet up"... Right you are! Fancy a game of hopscotch?

Assumptions,and Pressumptions Keyboard Wanker ? Feel free to meet and express your concerns about my state of Health ? I am free - Frid - Mon ! anytime after 5pm ? Up for it Interweb Shite-Hawk ?

Challenging fellow St.Mirren fans to a fight just because you don't share their opinions isn't on. Good bye !

Challenging fellow St.Mirren fans to a fight just because you don't share their opinions isn't on. Good bye !

Even after that opinion is that they are an alky? Much worse been said about KMG on the other thread by people that are still here, at least this co-op announcement now explains the interview linking KMG to Whyte.