Jimmy Savile Scandal

Tracy Barlow Loyal

Ah, yet another thread changes its subject and becomes all about the brave and bold Obi-Wan. You couldn't make it up. punk.gif

What you couldn't make up is an apparently full grown man who likes to change his aliases more often than he changes his shirts.

It's a bit pathetic really.

I'd seriously be interested in knowing whether people who post under more than one username are:-

1) Trying and failing to be funny.

2) Weird.

3) Mentally unhinged.

4) Attention seeking.

It's one of them.

Start the bidding.

What you couldn't make up is an apparently full grown man who likes to change his aliases more often than he changes his shirts.

I'd seriously be interested in knowing whether people who post under more than one username are:-

2) Weird.

3) Mentally unhinged.

4) Attention seeking.

It's one of them.

Start the bidding.

I'd say Obi is a number one. Maybe you should start a poll?

2) Weird.

3) Mentally unhinged.

4) Attention seeking.

It's one of them.

Start the bidding.

All four. jerry.gif

Do I win a prize? thumbup2.gif

1) Need to consider electro convulsive therapy ?

2) Need their maw's permission to play outdoors for longer ?

3) Should re-join the youth club they got kicked out of ?

4) Should f*ck off to MS Messenger like all the other chinless wonders ?

It's one of them.

Start the bidding.

Fixed that for you...

Guest somner9

Heard the club shop pulled a line of Jimmy saville commemorative track suits at the last minute! Not just because of the scandal that has hit, but our familar problem of availability done for the Sir Jimmy trackies!

Apparently we had a surplus of adult tops, but you had to squeeze into childrens bottomsexcl.png

If Mr Saville hadn't ingraciatated himself with the the charity brigade the way he did , then he'd probably have been locked up years ago. Ester Rantzen more or less admitted last night that everyone knew for years that saville was up to no good. Despite that , she still went ahead with a glowing eulogy when he croaked it . lt was certainly embarressing for her when it was quoted back to her last night . Actually a bit shocking that he seemed a bit too confident that he could get away with it. .

BBC News have just broadcast pictures of the three women claiming to have been interfered with by Jimmy Saville. Using a photo of each from today alongside one from the time of the alleged crime, the caption read..."Now, then. Now, then. Now, then..."