Paisley - My Pics Of Old Or Unusual Buildings Or Places Of Interest.

Sonny

10 hours ago, cockles1987 said:
23 hours ago, scrappy coco said:
This is a great old picture, must be late 1800s...... It doesn't look like Well St existed when this photo was taken..
b59e9d6210addd950113838a974dae79.jpg&key=0f7b36cd93e3648ee38440450bff724e3b64fe1b491ce0b24341de4e4d45a51a

Well Street is to the left just after the cart. emoji106.png

Don't see a gap for it to be there and the bus stop should be around where the cart is also?  :D

3 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

Don't know if I explained it properly. Well Street is after The building with the White awning I believe.

If you look at the gutter line you may notice the building beyond that is running at a different angle in perspective. emoji106.png

Indeed it is, Specsavers he I come.  Thanks.    :rolleyes:

On 3/11/2019 at 4:40 PM, pod said:
Building at end of Brown Street, wasn't that the Scottish Wool Growers warehouse.                https://canmore.org.uk/collection/1269737                  

My old man taking me to Love St took the route that passed SWG, through a tunnel under the  railway onto Underwood Rd.

2 hours ago, whydowebother said:

Oh c’mon, I'm not going to let you away with that emoji4.png

And you ‘bother’ because everyone who reads this thread knows not only is it the best thread on here but we genuinely appreciate the background information that you all provide

emoji4.png

FIFY :wink: