Paisley - My Pics Of Old Or Unusual Buildings Or Places Of Interest.

Sonny

Where the shops open on a Sunday.
Glenburn and possible other schemes used to organise annual trips to the coast over the school holidays.
They are Central SMT buses, so unlikely to be Paisley weans, but not impossible.

2 hours ago, pod said:

Where the shops open on a Sunday.

Glenburn and possible other schemes used to organise annual trips to the coast over the school holidays.

Come on pod. Sunday School trips were held on a Saturday. Not a school trip with the streamers.

8 minutes ago, hamlet said:

Come on pod. Sunday School trips were held on a Saturday. Not a school trip with the streamers.

Wouldn't know, only went to school Monday to Friday. :whistle

Besides, would that not be a Saturday "School Trip"

Edited by pod

I’ve mentioned this before, but any time I cross the viaduct at the Airport the new electronic advertising system with the Paisley pattern gantry is never in operation. 

Anyone know why? 

I’ve mentioned this before, but any time I cross the viaduct at the Airport the new electronic advertising system with the Paisley pattern gantry is never in operation. 
Anyone know why? 
It only displays a secret that you've not to know?

On 6/23/2022 at 10:52 PM, SuperSaints1877 said:

Anyone know why? 

Nobody can afford to advertise on it. 🤔.   Besides, it's an accident waiting to happen, last place you want to be distracted.

3 hours ago, pod said:

Nobody can afford to advertise on it. 🤔.   Besides, it's an accident waiting to happen, last place you want to be distracted.

Regarding accidents I’m surprised it was given the green light. Maybe the W7 NB crew could do some artwork both sides with a suitable message for the arse cheeks and Morten.

2 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Regarding accidents I’m surprised it was given the green light. Maybe the W7 NB crew could do some artwork both sides with a suitable message for the arse cheeks and Morten.

Or better still, come and support the best football club in Scotland. 

15 minutes ago, antrin said:

Is that “Morten”?

Is that a “club” that arrived in the the league same way as sevco?

Have you never heard them being called that?

CC402D98-8F8E-4BC9-8C95-DDC2AB5C863D.jpeg.25276d5d05ae8946d066fcd8a1c77704.jpeg

1 hour ago, antrin said:

:lol:

Naw, Ah hudnae seen or heard that before!

Very good.  👍

They are a bit of an irrelevance. So don’t worry. You do remember the supposed betting scandal they were involved in when they threw away an unbelievable lead in some lower division they were playing in?

They had, at one stage, been 12 points clear at the top of the table, but a spectacular collapse saw them finish in fourth place - 11 points behind eventual champions Airdrie United.

Has the Renfrewshire Cup now been stopped for good?