Paisley - My Pics Of Old Or Unusual Buildings Or Places Of Interest.

Sonny

Always thought that plinth should have a slightly bigger statue on it - he looks like an awfy wee bloke up there - not to mention it looks as if he's attempting to rid the town centre of Vampire attacks.

Dont think he has had much success :)

Always thought that plinth should have a slightly bigger statue on it - he looks like an awfy wee bloke up there - not to mention it looks as if he's attempting to rid the town centre of Vampire attacks.

But he was a wee guy.He said prayers at the Cross and many generations later his relative,Dougie,sold papers at the Cross.

Given he's pointing it towards the council offices housing the twats who've bled Paisley dry for long enough, you might be onto something, Eddy.

well it certainly works as i haven't seen any vampires since the statue was put up

The name on the plaques a bit of a givaway...liquid lunch today sonny?

The name is a giveaway but I am sure there are some young 'uns on here who are not aware of the building or where it is but I think our more mature followers have filled in the details in their own cryptic ways. I'll make today's a wee bit more challenging :)