Paisley - My Pics Of Old Or Unusual Buildings Or Places Of Interest.

Sonny

On 7/6/2020 at 3:23 PM, The Original 59er said:

Maybe it's the new wonder cure that a certain President will promote next?.......... Actually, I suspect it might be better than one or two of the ideas he has already pushed! :hammer

Hey don't knock bleach 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2020 at 2:32 PM, Eric Arthur Blair said:

8-10 High St, 1901.

This is where the travel agent and Santander are now.

Image may contain: one or more people, night and outdoor

Every time I see an old photo of Paisley I fantasize of walking down that street looking and listening to conversations.  What would you rather do if you had the choice, go back in time or go into the future?

24 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

Every time I see an old photo of Paisley I fantasize of walking down that street looking and listening to conversations.  What would you rather do if you had the choice, go back in time or go into the future?

Christ you must be older than me.  :spud5

54 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

Go back in time and not sell some of our players at ridiculous money and not sacked Ferguson, for starters.

Just now, pod said:

Go back in time and not sell some of our players at ridiculous money and not sacked Ferguson, for starters.

Had Fergie not been sacked, how much longer do you realistically think he would have stayed at Saints?

Don't get me wrong... I openly wept when I heard the news... my teenage life was no longer worth living!

It may have meant that he would still be on good terms with the club and willing to support us with testamonials and the likes... ... 

But he was going one way or another.

Agree re your other point and would add buying some duds at silly prices too!

11 minutes ago, Slarti said:
2 hours ago, pod said:
The stand alone building just above the crest, didn't that used to be a hotel before it was knocked down.  

The Fergus?

That's the one, I'm thinking it also came under another name before that, possibly.