Sonny

Paisley - My Pics Of Old Or Unusual Buildings Or Places Of Interest.

20 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Image may contain: text that says "TONIGHT (WED.) OVER 25's, PAISLEY DISCO DANCE + Fantastic Silverbird Band p.it. till Midnight Admission 65p VALENTINOS SILK STREET, PAISLEY. Tel. 041-869 7762 This Friday 117tk June) Grand Americane Night First dink Americane betore P.m. Admission 80p SCANDALS LOUNGE INEXT DOOR το VALENTINOS) DISC JOCKEY EVERY NIGHT OF THE WEEK 7-11.15 p.m. Free Admission Valentino's 8 Silk Street, Paisley advert 1977."

Does anyone remember the dick of a manager who use to stand at the top of the stair with his two protectors, vetting who came in.  Didn't his name start with a "W" 

Edited by pod

3 minutes ago, pod said:

Does anyone remember the dick of a manager who use to stand at the top of the stair with his two protectors, vetting who came in.  Didn't his name start with a "W" 

Walters, and he was just trying to keep the riff raff out.

I always got in, and for free. 

1 hour ago, The Original 59er said:

Does anyone remember the toy shop down Cotton Street opposite the Abbey and what it was called?

A photo would be great.............. I used to spend my ill gotten gains in that shop more than any other toy shop in the town. 

Back of my head keeps thinking " Glasgows."