Paisley - My Pics Of Old Or Unusual Buildings Or Places Of Interest.

Sonny

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Tommy said:

Can't place it so guess Canal St  🤔

Aye.

At the foot of Camphill.

West Buchanan Place across Canal Street (new double carriageway!) to the left.

garage out of shot in the right, a Vet due to be set up next door, further on right out of sight.( still in business).

Store on corner of Camphill … mainly off-sales, sawdusted wood floor, with to its left….  a wee baker, butcher, Findlay’s (?) newsagent and last on left -  a big rag store.

There’s an entry for vans/trucks beneath and to rear of these tenements beside the rag store. 

Sonny, and his amazing series of pix of Paisley architecture was the start of this fine thread, aye!

There had also been a sporadic set of shots in the (good, old) PDE, showing wee corners of buildings (some years earlier) with the reveal a day or so later, that he began to emulate.

Good thread.
It has lasted… and enriched our lives a little, I believe.   😉

( 2 pints of Prahva and 2 Peronni, if it matters).

Sonny, and his amazing series of pix of Paisley architecture was the start of this fine thread, aye!
There had also been a sporadic set of shots in the (good, old) PDE, showing wee corners of buildings (some years earlier) with the reveal a day or so later, that he began to emulate.
Good thread.
It has lasted… and enriched our lives a little, I believe.   [emoji6]

( 2 pints of Prahva and 2 Peronni, if it matters).

Ffs, forgot what topic I was on. [emoji1787]

I blame the meds that are just kicking in. Damaged neck muscle, 2 cocodomol and 1 ibuprofen. Every 6 hours. Not as good as solpodol but they'll do.[emoji3061]

Not allowed to drive or drink. I've got 10 bottles of peroni chilling in fridge, I swear I can hear them calling me. [emoji22]

38 minutes ago, antrin said:

Aye.

At the foot of Camphill.

West Buchanan Place across Canal Street (new double carriageway!) to the left.

garage out of shot in the right, a Vet due to be set up next door, further on right out of sight.( still in business).

Store on corner of Camphill … mainly off-sales, sawdusted wood floor, with to its left….  a wee baker, butcher, Findlay’s (?) newsagent and last on left -  a big rag store.

There’s an entry for vans/trucks beneath and to rear of these tenements beside the rag store. 

The lack of cars on the duel carriageway is certainly a blast from the past.