Paisley - My Pics Of Old Or Unusual Buildings Or Places Of Interest.

Sonny

Come on guys. You are not trying hard enough as Pic 87 has not yet been identified!

I dont usually post the next Pic until current identification is established however I am going on holiday on Sunday after the ICT game and will return on the Friday before the Hibs game (and no, I am not giving out my address smile.png ) so am posting another Clue this time it is for Pic 88. Give you something to do while I am away....

PICTURE 88 CLUE:

post-2737-0-42223600-1343668425_thumb.jp

Come on guys. You are not trying hard enough as Pic 87 has not yet been identified!

I dont usually post the next Pic until current identification is established however I am going on holiday on Sunday after the ICT game and will return on the Friday before the Hibs game (and no, I am not giving out my address smile.png ) so am posting another Clue this time it is for Pic 88. Give you something to do while I am away....

PICTURE 88 CLUE:

only been in there once, it is a bit out of the way, and was not used by as many of us as it should have

Wardrop... smile.png

Eta: shame I'm away... I knew those two.

Was a cute pageboy at an Auntie's wedding at that kirk a century or so ago...

Are you sure you're not mixing yourself up with somebody else? That was in the days when pageboys wore wee dresses. Did you get bowel money?

PICTURE 88 CLUE:

Could this be the building opposite moncrieff house on the one way system, which backs on to maxwell st?? I'm not sure of its original use but it's used by spark of genius now or certainly was.

Could this be the building opposite moncrieff house on the one way system, which backs on to maxwell st?? I'm not sure of its original use but it's used by spark of genius now or certainly was.

Nowhere near Lethal89.......try heading south west from there.......and insaintee watch your Manors!!!! whistling.gif

Edited by St. Sid

Ok thanks Sid. Don't think I've ever actually been there.

I'm sure I've seen this building, but can't remember where - looks to me as if it's another TG Abercrombie number - I think he was rather fond of his crow stepped roofs and turrets.

Edited by Eddy

OK guys. I think you have PICs 87 and 88 although no-one has named them or their location. Until that happens I won't show the full image.

As I am away for the next 12 days I have left you no less that 3 clues. PIC89 CLUE, PIC 90 CLUE and PIC 91 CLUE are as follows.

Note that if anyone requires any further clues when I am away then ask Sid smile.png

post-2737-0-15120300-1344108915_thumb.jp

post-2737-0-61686300-1344108935_thumb.jp

post-2737-0-68644800-1344108954_thumb.jp