London Saints In F3K

bluto

I know I know.

You fancy a hospitality trip for the last home game?

I hope/expect to be started work for the summer by then.

I was already kicking myself that I might miss the Scottish Cup Final cos I discovered that I'd agreed to be driving a bus fae Embra that day....

Phew! Narrow escape...

• 10 months later...

thumbup2.gif

For any Buddies in London tomorrow, there will be a few of us watching the Dundee Utd cup game at the Famous 3 Kings, right beside West Kensington tube. You're welcome to join us.

Hope you have a great day.

Murray Street cannie make it, he's in a phone box fighting with himself. whistling.gif

PS I'll give you a wave, I'll be wearing a flat cap.

Edited by faraway saint

• 7 months later...

Today - NO DISTRICT LINE between Souf Ken and Adgate.

Get to Earls Court before changing to District for West Ken.

Then... Enjoy! unsure.png

Today - NO DISTRICT LINE between Souf Ken and Adgate.

Get to Earls Court before changing to District for West Ken.

Then... Enjoy! unsure.png

Has somebody taken the line away? Would be worth a few bob in scrap. Spent a few months in London years ago and knew the Underground system like the back of my hand but a few years back I confidently led a couple of my mates into an underground station heading for White Hart Lane and got completely lost Missed the kick off. I'm never allowed to forget it.

F3K sounds a wee bit rude. Is there a sexual connotation in there somewhere?

• 10 months later...

Sad as it seems, there will be a good few of us at the Famous Three Kings (right at West Kensington Tube) watching the the Renfrewshire Derby in Gaelic on BBC Alba this Friday. Feel free to pop along if you're in or around London. nologo.gif

• 2 months later...

Heids up...

For one game only....

For today's sevco match a lazy splinter group will be body-swerving f3k and going to the world's end pub on Stroud Green Road...

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/The+Worlds+End,+23+Stroud+Green+Rd,+London+N4+3EF/@51.567059,-0.108116,3a,66.8y,139.19h,79.98t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s6QmEIwUp048ROXbaLBmy-Q!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x48761b9a8453aafb:0xa1f8637bf7b79d9d?hl=en-gb

...a wee stroll north of Finsbury Park Station on the Victoria Line.

Easily reached. (Especially if you live in NE London. :) )

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=531135&y=187015&z=110&sv=531135,187015&st=4&ar=y&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf&dn=603&ax=531135&ay=187015&lm=0

Check Facebook page if you want to know who to "blame"... Andy... :rolleyes:

Edited by bluto

• 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, ianw said:

Change of Venue for tomorrow. A few of us meeting at The World's End Finsbury Park for the game tomorrow.

Look out for the mascot.An incredibly handsome young man who,s absolutely buzzing about the game.Only downside is he,s not being lead out with his big cousin Kyle Magennis.Stephen McGinn makes up for it though .enjoy lads.