Saints Memorabilia

Whatever you've been offered , double that amount and use it as the reserved price in a Sports Memorabilia auction.

You really could name yir price for such a rare item.

If i had one i widnae sell it unless i was offered a couple of grand.

Thought i was doing well with my 1987 cup final scarf tae! :ph34r:

Tbh i wouldnt judge anyone selling it, tbh if i had one id rather a collector had it as id prob keep mine bubble wrapped in a cupboard in fear of breaking it!

I have an '87 cup final scarf, I wisnae even born then!

I saw a 1959 glass up the Barras a couple of years ago.It had a price of £25.

I didn't buy it as I already have 2 from that year.

Like virtually everyone else on this forum, it seems, I also have two from '59. They can't be worth much.

I had one of those. when I was going through a bad time financially 4 years ago, I sold a lot of my Saints stuff on ebay...the 59 cup winners souvenir handbook, the 67-68 league winners souvenir handbook, all of my 59 cup run programmes...all of which I got decent prices for (brought in about £200 combined) but my 87 scarf (as you've described) sold for only £5 :(

Brutal mines not in great nick (well i was 4 whn i got it) used to take it to games til ihad a few near misses with losing it. Meant to say the lettering was red too

Maybe you should sell it.I've just dropped and smashed my 2nd favourite St Mirren mug. :lol:

Seriously though.............what's the point in selling it if you get,for talking sake,£100?It's hardly a life changing amount.Keep it but put it somewhere safe!!

I agree. It's staying in the cupboard.

If i had one i widnae sell it unless i was offered a couple of grand.

I would change my mind if I was offered 2 grand.

• 2 months later...

Sorry for bumping up an old thread, but I've just been offered (for free) a autographed 59 tankard and an autographed 87 tankard. Obviously I'll jump at the chance and will collect them asap...

However, my line of work is that I run a small local charity and we're always looking from money to do this and that. Anyone who knows about this sort of thing fancy giving me some idea of how much these would sell for? From the feeling I get from this thread, they're not worth selling (and tbh, I'd rather own them) but I can't really justify holding onto them if they are worth something useful...

Thanks in advance!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...

My work colleague found this among his late father-in-laws possessions. Can anyone identify what year this is from it's before my time? Do you know if it is of any special significance or worth anything? His father-in-law lived in Barcelona and doesn't know how he managed to end up with St. Mirren memorabilia!

attachicon.gif20151120_123510 (Small).jpg

80s - Aber, Campbell Money, Neale Cooper autographs I can see from a quick glance

I have a top from around 1995. I dont think it was ever released. It was red with thin white stripes down it. Sponsored by Pheonix Honda. It was when Gascoigne signed for Rangers and we played them. I should have been there but instead decided running infront of a Vauxhall in Glenburn would be my main focus of the day, ending up in hospital my uncle appeared and gave me this top signed by Gascoigne. I will try and get a pic up to see if any of you remember or have ever seen this top.

Edited by LoganSMFC