Buddie Brilliant

Buddie Brilliant

Morning Folks,

We are a creative digital media solutions company offering social media management for some of the top celebrities in the world. As a dedicated St.Mirren fan i noticed the saints dont have this so hence the page. Me and my team will be amalgamating all the news views and topics into one live feed and will provide you with stunning digital media for you to download such as wallpapers and creative videos dedicated to the Paisley Saints.

What a "buddie brilliant" idea. ♥

I have attatched a " Saints Down Under" graphic for you to show some of the stuff we do.

I will post our Facebook page on at a later date in the meantime you can add us on Twitter

@budbrilliant

If you have any requests ie player pictures, wallpapers, banners etc dont hesitate to ask and we'll get something sorted for you.

Cheers

smile.png

post-8734-0-35124300-1331286811_thumb.jp

Morning Folks,

We are a creative digital media solutions company offering social media management for some of the top celebrities in the world. As a dedicated St.Mirren fan i noticed the saints dont have this so hence the page. Me and my team will be amalgamating all the news views and topics into one live feed and will provide you with stunning digital media for you to download such as wallpapers and creative videos dedicated to the Paisley Saints.

What a "buddie brilliant" idea. ♥

I have attatched a " Saints Down Under" graphic for you to show some of the stuff we do.

Cheers

smile.png

post-8734-0-35124300-1331286811_thumb.jp

When did Steven McGarry get a shaved head?!!

Some of the designs on Facebook are just incredible. And the picture quality looks good enough to get blown up to poster size. The club really should think about getting a few of these put up around the stadium. Some of the generic ones about the club could be permanent and the player ones updated each season.

Is Campbell Kennedy the man at the club to be approached?

Is anyone allowed to join in here? Went through a wee phase last season where I made an icon, sig and wallpaper... sig and icon are on my profile and here's the wallpaper I made.

Then Wardlaw left and McGregor got injured for the season... so I might have to make some new ones!!

post-5548-0-24223600-1331680945_thumb.jp

Edited by David_Morrison

hi all due to very high traffic on our personal profile we have been urged to change over our account to a buisness page which will effectively be more beneficial to ourselves and the St.Mirren Community as a whole.

Pleease can you add us on http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bud-Brilliant/293259120742450

Where from here we will continue to bring you all things buddie brilliant :)

Thanks in advance.

Gary :)