Progress Officially Made

Plenty of Personal Bests confirmed tonight.

Highest SPL finish.....check

Highest Points total.....check

Most goals scored in an SPL season......check

Least SPL Defeats.....check

Most SPL clean sheets.....check

All achieved this season. Anyone still want to argue that we aren't progressing in the correct manner? Anyone?

Great positive post mate.

I enjoyed tonight's game a lot and the players and fans were great tonight! Let's keep up the momentum!

Shame we still have some of the doom and gloom merchants on here who will no doubt moan about something rather congratulate the team on great back to back wins!

I am enjoying watching the buddies so much this season. THE PROGESS IS OBVIOUS

Great positive post mate.

I enjoyed tonight's game a lot and the players and fans were great tonight! Let's keep up the momentum!

Shame we still have some of the doom and gloom merchants on here who will no doubt moan about something rather congratulate the team on great back to back wins!

I am enjoying watching the buddies so much this season. THE PROGESS IS OBVIOUS

Agreed but it's noticeable the doom merchants have dwindled, for now.

A very small and sad bunch who still try to keep up the hilarious attempts to undermine our manager.

Great night to be a St Mirren supporter.

All in all a great season not involved in a relegation struggle is all i ask.Well done to the Management & Playing Staff.Onwards & Upwards.Lets hope we keep the squad together and add 1 or 2 wee bits of quality to the squad.Happy days for all Saints fans.

What a great thread! Very good points and all very well made. I struggled with Danny's formations, tactics, lineups and substitutions at times this season, but he has learnt from his mistakes and now has proven that he is a real, quality SPL manager. Well done Danny and the lads!

I would take issue with your semantics on the use of the word progress... Progress can only really be measured as an ongoing improvement, so to have one good season, I'd say it was a good season with bright prospects for the next. I wouldn't cal it progress yet. But that's not denying that we have improved, that things are bright and that it has been, overall, a good season!!!

Onwards and upwards!

It is the nature in which we are achieving the progress....we are watching the best football in the SPL just now. The stuff Gowser and Nigel were doing tonight would have done La Liga proud. Hopefully the vacancy at Barcelona will be filled soon before they get to hear about the Great Danny Lennon. thumbup2.gif

Danny may have just set the bar quite high now for progress to be made next season. Imagine we finish this season in 7th place. Then we would have to secure a top 6 spot next season to keep progressing, otherwise the usual suspects will deem Danny to be a failure, to have "found his level" and to have "taken us as far as he can".

All achieved this season. Anyone still want to argue that we aren't progressing in the correct manner? Anyone?

And knocked oot the Cup by Ayr United.

Boring shit football from Xmas till we got knocked out Cup by Hearts.

WE'RE GUID AT MEANINGLESS KICKABOOTS !

You forgot to mention that the Hawk has also surpassed Higdon's total from last year. Happy days to be a Bud. Thumbs up for an appropriately positive post.