What Are You Eating Now?

parisi

No yet.

No really....

Just had a roll with some fried tottie topped with a fried egg.

Fried in Olive Oil, of course... cos I am kinda dieting. smile.png

Kinda.

Anything fried in olive oil is rank. What's wrong with lard? Olive oil was invented in warm countries where they eat stacks of salads and hardly any fries.

Anything fried in olive oil is rank. What's wrong with lard? Olive oil was invented in warm countries where they eat stacks of salads and hardly any fries.

Lard is slightly less fat than Olive Oil - about a gram a tablespoon - which is why I said ;kinda; above. I actually prefer it.

More importantly, I know it has no hydrogenated fats in it - which you cannae guarantee with mass-produced lard.

Edited by bluto

Lard is slightly less fat than Olive Oil - about a gram a tablespoon - which is why I said ;kinda; above. I actually prefer it.

More importantly, I know it has no hydrogenated fats in it - which you cannae guarantee with mass-produced lard.

I don't really use lard but honestly I can't stand anything fried in olive oil. I don't know anybody who likes it. Until now. No doubt I'm about to hear I'm wrong.

Apparently there is some female who works / used to work at this fast food van. Seemingly a fab set of milkers and many punters were to be disappointed as the service was indeed too fast for their swivelling eyes.

Being a risk averse type chap to all things hot plate and raw bovine, I cannot comment first hand on said observed twin milking set.

Is this urban myth or do I need to get a set of burger goggles on for Saturday

• 1 year later...

Kellog's 'Rocky Road' breakfast bar type thingy and a Tesco 5-strength French roast coffee pod thingy.

Ready for the day. Set me up nicely for my anger management class at 10am. I said... Anger management. 10am. OK you forum cnuts? Got a problem with that? Fcukers... You looking at my coffee? Did you spill my coffee!? Step outside the forum son...