Fur The Luv Of God!..............

St. Sid

Who would get the profits?

The bar doesn't take that much money at these events. I usually have a few beers at it, but once the blah, blah starts people tend to sit down and not want to disturb the meeting. I think magic bottles will be required for tonights furry cage fight.....in the red corner we have the rangers debenture holders and KMG #2 - in the blue corner we have the committee-minded Peoples Front of Greenhill Road.......which is best? boxing.gif Seconds out - let the shite talk begin.

Apparently the bar will not be open tonight as there is nobody available at the club to staff it unsure.png

We also have no great internet connectivity so the only online option we can use is Twitter.

Pretty sad state of affairs if you ask me !

Apparently the bar will not be open tonight as there is nobody available at the club to staff it unsure.png

We also have no great internet connectivity so the only online option we can use is Twitter.

Pretty sad state of affairs if you ask me !

In a modern stadium!!! How the f**k do the journalists cope...

In a modern stadium!!! How the f**k do the journalists cope...

There is wi-fi in the media room and network connections in the stadium where the journos sit, but not in the corporate suite where the meeting is taking place.

Guest somner9

Surely if the SRTB membership category Cic peeps were in tonight they'd get their free swally and vol au vents?

No??? WTF is this country coming too?

Hi fans, come to a meeting and commit to £1.5Million that will be going straight intom our pockets and not St Mirren Football Club. Please note we can't be arsed opening the bar for you. 1eye.gif

unf'k'n real. Magic bottle it is then.

Surely if the SRTB membership category Cic peeps were in tonight they'd get their free swally and vol au vents?

No??? WTF is this country coming too?

Quite, the 1877 club will get free bevvy at every game.

We can't even buy our own f'k'n beer at a meeting asking us for £1.5Million.

Quite, the 1877 club will get free bevvy at every game.

We can't even buy our own f'k'n beer at a meeting asking us for £1.5Million.

If a couple of beers are more important to you than the meeting.....why f'kin bother going?

If a couple of beers are more important to you than the meeting.....why f'kin bother going?

Indeed.

He could give his beer money to the Wee Barrell. I'm sure they'd appreciate it....if not his bar chat.

I would have quite liked a pint tonight and think the bar being open might have created a better atmosphere but at the end of the day if there is nobody to run it then we just need to get on without it.

We have got better internet connectivity so hopefully the tweeting will be quick and consistent and I can also upload the powerpoint slides when I get them.