Fur The Luv Of God!..............

St. Sid

No.

I've been a wee bit surprised not to see more of the folk I would have expected to be there. TL, NSS and SPS have been to some of the meetings. Most of the folk I've met over the years haven't been to any of the meetings. The meetings appear to be mainly attended by ralstonian, old grammarian, spam valley types. It would be good to see a few more of the borstal educated fans like me and SPS there tonight.

I've been a wee bit surprised not to see more of the folk I would have expected to be there. TL, NSS and SPS have been to some of the meetings. Most of the folk I've met over the years haven't been to any of the meetings. The meetings appear to be mainly attended by ralstonian, old grammarian, spam valley types. It would be good to see a few more of the borstal educated fans like me and SPS there tonight.

:lol:

What a dick :P

I would have quite liked a pint tonight and think the bar being open might have created a better atmosphere but at the end of the day if there is nobody to run it then we just need to get on without it.

We have got better internet connectivity so hopefully the tweeting will be quick and consistent and I can also upload the powerpoint slides when I get them.

Thanks for the tweets....quick and consistent with good information on the bid

Thanks for the tweets....quick and consistent with good information on the bid

Yeah same. I had it running on my PC during my work meeting, but I didn't get to follow it live. It's great to be able to read it back though now we're finished. It seems to have ended a bit abruptly on the feed with a question on the structure of the boards. I'm guessing Div either lost comms or the laptop battery died or something, but he's done a fantastic job.

It'll be interesting to read the views of those who were at the meeting but from reading the feed it sounds like it went better than the meeting I attended.

Thanks to Div - just back from a school awards ceremony thing and have read through all the tweets.

The Herald will be interesting tomorrow as it seems details of two further bids, one of which WILL be accepted if the CiC proposal falls through by all accounts. Both international bids - somethng that gives me significant casue for concern, TBH.

Edited by Drew

Yeah same. I had it running on my PC during my work meeting, but I didn't get to follow it live. It's great to be able to read it back though now we're finished. It seems to have ended a bit abruptly on the feed with a question on the structure of the boards. I'm guessing Div either lost comms or the laptop battery died or something, but he's done a fantastic job.

It'll be interesting to read the views of those who were at the meeting but from reading the feed it sounds like it went better than the meeting I attended.

Div went for a slash....that's why it probably went a bit quiet!

I chucked it at 9pm...only so many times you can hear the same question asked over and over.

I'm 100% behind the bid....a massive week coming in our history.

I chucked it at 9pm...only so many times you can hear the same question asked over and over.

I'm inclined to think it is now or never for some form of fan ownership/involvement in the club.

I reckon I'll be signing up too, as the alternative gives me the fear.

He mentioned his slash break but then started to type again. I reckon he must have found the sausage roll stash lol.gif

When you join BWA(as I did) with the intention to talk up the CIC bid and a vision of fan ownership with the inclusion of Renfrewshire using St Mirren Park as a hub for social benefit then it is obviously disappointing when things go tits up. Tits up it is and the tweets I hear today make it even more certain this bid is not only flawed but dead. "Funder clarity 14/06/12"...Just means newco Rang*rs in the SPL will be voted yes by SG...a no for me. SG "I will sell to anyone"...Threat that he might complete....His choice.....MacBeth comes to mind but i don't like threats. "Gordon and Richard have tried to communicate on the website!1eye.gif "...."Gordons shares when we have £100,000whistling.gif We need momentum??...2 years too late....Apologies.. gies peace!....An international Craig Whyte asset stripper it is then ...Junior football is always an option for me as there is only so much shite you can take for supporting St Mirren since 1978....Sometimes the people involved with your club can talk enough pish to make you drown.

Just walking past maxwellton on the way up the road.

I'd urge everyone to get behind this 100%

But as I said at the meeting. Don't dismiss the constitution as some shit on a bit of lavvy paper. These are the rules you must abide by. Every single person who signs up should be aware off it and read it.

Take an interest, get involved. This is your club. Now more than ever.

And yes, I filled in a DD.

On a side note, the smisa folk are wired to the moon, retired folk, scared their wee gang will mow mean hee haw. They were the easiest to spot in the room.

Just walking past maxwellton on the way up the road.

I'd urge everyone to get behind this 100%

But as I said at the meeting. Don't dismiss the constitution as some shit on a bit of lavvy paper. These are the rules you must abide by. Every single person who signs up should be aware off it and read it.

Take an interest, get involved. This is your club. Now more than ever.

And yes, I filled in a DD.

On a side note, the smisa folk are wired to the moon, retired folk, scared their wee gang will mow mean hee haw. They were the easiest to spot in the room.

You're quote was the perfect way to close the meeting Bud! Also nice to put a name to a face.

When you join BWA(as I did) with the intention to talk up the CIC bid and a vision of fan ownership with the inclusion of Renfrewshire using St Mirren Park as a hub for social benefit then it is obviously disappointing when things go tits up. Tits up it is and the tweets I hear today make it even more certain this bid is not only flawed but dead. "Funder clarity 14/06/12"...Just means newco Rang*rs in the SPL will be voted yes by SG...a no for me. SG "I will sell to anyone"...Threat that he might complete....His choice.....MacBeth comes to mind but i don't like threats. "Gordon and Richard have tried to communicate on the website!1eye.gif "...."Gordons shares when we have £100,000whistling.gif We need momentum??...2 years too late....Apologies.. gies peace!....An international Craig Whyte asset stripper it is then ...Junior football is always an option for me as there is only so much shite you can take for supporting St Mirren since 1978....Sometimes the people involved with your club can talk enough pish to make you drown.

You are a f**king moron.1eye.gif

Edited by FTOF

Looks like we hit some sort of twitter limit at about 9pm and they didn't publish any tweets I made after that.

Apologies for that, there was a few later points made that are worth noting down but hope you got the majority of the information you would have got by being there.

I thought the meeting went very well, very positive but now need the 100 or so who were there to take that positive message out to the wider support.

Grade A clown.

Guest TPAFKATS

You are a f**king moron.1eye.gif

Grade A clown.

I don't know reborn saint - (s)he may well be a f**king moron and/or a Grade A clown. It would however be helpful in the context of the topic and post to explain why you think this.

Cheers mate, make no mistake, hopefully everyone knows me well enough by now. I'm not here to wind folk up or create an alias to generate nonsense.

I consider myself part of paisley, I will be spending a good while here now and my child will be born in paisley, most probably a st mirren fan.

They're due to be born in mid July, and the same day I register their birth, I'll be registering a DD in their name so that in years to come they can look back on their certificate and know that they were part of one of the biggest and best things to happen in Scottish football.