Sg - Still Ensuring Bids Have Club's Best Interests At Heart!

St. Sid

It's a shit position nonetheless. Well run club being after years of debt hell and uncertainty of its future and the clubs "guardians" hold the fans to ransom pushing the club into a £1.5Million debt by proxy. "Pay us or we'll sell to someone else!" - despicable stuff from the consortium.

I don't know whether you had shifted your allegiances the last time the stewardship of our club was in doubt,but this time round, with the current CiC offer available,there's far more certainty as to what the future holds for the club IMO.

It was an extremely scary time to be a St.Mirren fan and "very shit".

Happily things did turn out for the best,but it took a lot of hard work from "St.Mirren minded" folk and a stupendous bit of luck.

Edited by FTOF

Why is it always a negative example that is used if a non St. Mirren fan buys the club?

Have you seen any positive examples of clubs shifting ownership within the current financial climate?

I haven't done extensive research,but in my limited experience most seem to be ending in tears and/or massive debt.

I don't know whether you had shifted your allegiances the last time the stewardship of our club was in doubt,but this time round, with the current CiC offer available,there's far more certainty as to what the future holds for the club IMO.

It was an extremely scary time to be a St.Mirren fan and "very shit".

Happily things did turn out for the best,but it took a lot of hard work from "St.Mirren minded" folk and a stupendous bit of luck.

Quite, however we appear to be trading all that has been achieved to dive straight back into the mire....and fans are going to be paying twice for the privilege.