£10000 For 10000Hours ?

div

So where has Somner9 gone?

I suspect he'll be back soon enough. We've been here before - fans break target and 10000 Hours fail to deliver. Looks like the 87 Club and 1877 club are not hitting their numbers. The fans were already the key funders in this....now we are picking up the slack for the corporate bawbags who are getting all the benefits. Begs the question - do we really need the commercial bawbags?

It's a great achievement and I think there are a lot of envious eyes looking on.

Was thought in the middle of last week that the timing of the 10 000 hours deadline was unfortunate (Club 12 was dominating the news), but I think that debacle probably helped us in the end.

Noticed this morning that Rangers bid for re-entry to the SPL has been submitted. Unfortunately, I think that's going to mean the 1000+ of us are taking control of Saints a few days too late. Looks like the Newco vote will be one of the last pieces of business for the current board.

It's a great achievement and I think there are a lot of envious eyes looking on.

Was thought in the middle of last week that the timing of the 10 000 hours deadline was unfortunate (Club 12 was dominating the news), but I think that debacle probably helped us in the end.

Noticed this morning that Rangers bid for re-entry to the SPL has been submitted. Unfortunately, I think that's going to mean the 1000+ of us are taking control of Saints a few days too late. Looks like the Newco vote will be one of the last pieces of business for the current board.

I noticed that too, vote will take place one or two days before 4th July