Well Done Buds

Eddy

I don't know how the bid's going to go tomorrow and I'm keeping my fingers crossed we can pull a rabbit out the hat, but I just wanted to say well done to everyone who has signed up - over £11,000 a month.

I'm astounded by the response in the last few weeks.

thumbup2.gif

You all make me proud to be a Buddie xx

Edited by Eddy

I don't know how the bid's going to go tomorrow and I'm keeping my fingers crossed we can pull a rabbit out the hat, but I just wanted to say well done to everyone who has signed up - over £11,000 a month (looking more like 12 if what I read on Twitter is correct).

I'm astounded by the response in the last few weeks.

thumbup2.gif

You all make me proud to be a Buddie xx

Thanks

A remarkable achievment. Everyone should be proud. If only the corporate bawbags were as committed as the rank and file. If it doesn't go ahead corporate should be scrapped and the suite turned into a supporters bar. F"k the tie-wearing wankers. punk.gif

I am confident that the corporates will be given confidence with the support of the run of the mill fans. Going to be a tense day tomorrow waiting on any news.

Do you think a crowd will gather outside the stadium like they did at the cnutcil building for the planning permission?

Do you think a crowd will gather outside the stadium like they did at the cnutcil building for the planning permission?

Why,waiting on sausage rolls being thrown down by REA?..........perhaps we will have smoke from the oven appear above the main stand letting us know they have reached a decision !!!

I cant even remember that! Maybe we should have a f**k off Party in the stadium for all investors if sucessfull though with a few sausage rolls thrown in.

Why,waiting on sausage rolls being thrown down by REA?..........perhaps we will have smoke from the oven appear above the main stand letting us know they have reached a decision !!!

laugh.png I suspect SPS's dug will be well walked tomorrow as he tries to get the decision first.

any real substance to your post ?

Sorry no Buddiecat ...all my posts are based on the info I have which are available to all on here if you look!. So I don't have Richards ear but my STRONG feeling is this will go through. I really will be shocked if it doesn't with what I've seen and heard ...most on line but not so much on BWA. I have said alot more of other things which I expect to happen....made my predictions up front ...so time will tell...I can be called for being wrong ,,,But the CiC will complete IMHO.

Sorry no Buddiecat ...all my posts are based on the info I have which are available to all on here if you look!. So I don't have Richards ear but my STRONG feeling is this will go through. I really will be shocked if it doesn't with what I've seen and heard ...most on line but not so much on BWA. I have said alot more of other things which I expect to happen....made my predictions up front ...so time will tell...I can be called for being wrong ,,,But the CiC will complete IMHO.

That was after all your predictions that it was a dead duck and your insistence that REA should go. :rolleyes: You've been comedy gold for the last six months or so Reborn, don't give it up.

Going by your method of predicting I'm going to win the Euromillions on Friday, if I buy a ticket, which I probably won't, in which case I've got no chance. Then whatever the outcome I can boast I got it right

That was after all your predictions that it was a dead duck and your insistence that REA should go. rolleyes.gif You've been comedy gold for the last six months or so Reborn, don't give it up.

Going by your method of predicting I'm going to win the Euromillions on Friday, if I buy a ticket, which I probably won't, in which case I've got no chance. Then whatever the outcome I can boast I got it right

You really are the Biggest fanny on here (in size also) 1eye.gif you have been comedy gold for far longer than me and to many more people than I can ever achieve. In short...You are a leg end. My 10 predictions are posted on here and as of now none have had the chance to be right or wrong. My first will be the CiC completion which should happen this week. If you want to post your own feel free......and by the way why do you think you can team up with Sid to attack me when both him and I think you're a wank??...Sid is funny ...you are a dick.

It is impressive, but then we've always stepped up. I'm absolutely certain this will grow if it's accepted, just a matter of realistic targets and understanding the responsibilities we all will have.

Here's hoping for some good news later today, the consortium must already know how much wiggle room they have.

That was after all your predictions that it was a dead duck and your insistence that REA should go. rolleyes.gif You've been comedy gold for the last six months or so Reborn, don't give it up.

A bit like your years of predicting Saints would get relegated to the Second Division, fail to win the First Division and multiple relegations from the SPL.... :lol:

A bit like your years of predicting Saints would get relegated to the Second Division, fail to win the First Division and multiple relegations from the SPL.... :lol:

No not really. Those predictions were wrong. If I was Reborn I would have said St Mirren would be relegated, promoted or stay where they are whilst wanting to dry hump the manager and to tell him to f**k off all at the same time. :rolleyes:

'cos I'll be one of the fans left to bail out all you dafties that sign up to the fan ownership equivalent of a pyramid scheme. tongue.png

Can you please explain what you mean by bailing us out? Have you suddenly come into millions or are you just hoarding your wealth under the mattress at present?