St Mirren Employees & 10000 Hours

St. Sid

There are 982 individuals signed up, generating £11425 in monthly subs.

I don't have the up to date numbers on the other two categories but towards the end of last week we had roughly;

40 x 87 Club members fully signed up

1 x 1877 Memberships sold

We were able to monetise the £4k per month over subscription we have in direct debits which basically equated to the 1877 club being fully subscribed.

That is where we are.

It has proven to be very difficult in this climate to persuade local businesses, individuals and organisations to part with £3k, much less £25k.

Maybe the targets were over ambitious, maybe the packages aren't right, but it's all pretty moot as the over subscription of individual members actually allowed us to make up most, if not all, of the difference.

We made a very fair and credible offer on Thursday, and crucially one that we could afford.

Hard to be confident about targets for something like this. You've only got to look at previous share issues. Tweaking can come in the light of experience. TBH it looks like a great effort from all 1,000 or so who've been able to sign up given the current economic conditions.

There are 982 individuals signed up, generating £11425 in monthly subs.

I don't have the up to date numbers on the other two categories but towards the end of last week we had roughly;

40 x 87 Club members fully signed up

1 x 1877 Memberships sold

We were able to monetise the £4k per month over subscription we have in direct debits which basically equated to the 1877 club being fully subscribed.

That is where we are.

thanks Div, appreciate this info, looking at these figures shows either that most fans on the 87 club membership are either thinking for £3000 it's too much money in the current climate, it's not value for money, or just don't have that sort of money to hand out,

Has it been discussed by the powers to be of looking at a reduced subscription as a way of increasing numbers of the 87 club.

I would hate to see a subscription drop on the £25k package to attract business people on board, whereas the 87 club members I'm sure are all life long StMirren supporters.

In case anyone. perish the thought, thinks I am lying about the numbers attached is a screenshot from the GoCardless portal as of 5 mins ago. I have removed the lines showing the personal data of our members (this is the big white panel in the middle) for obvious reasons;

post-2-0-29099800-1340469297_thumb.jpg

Look at the bottom of the screenshot for number of records. 1 record = 1 person

So The CIC are short of £ 200,000 on The 1877 membership - The 87 Club are short of 37 members @ £ 3k = £ 120.000 = £ 320.000 Shoot It in the head Div ? Plan Z required ?

As I said, some of the additional individual direct debits (now at £4k a month) can be converted to lump sum payments which make up a large percentage of the shortfall.

It's harsh to criticise on under delivery in two categories when we have absolutely smashed the other one by 150% of target.

I cannot say any more than that.

It'll only open up even more questions.

Why did "successful businessmen" knock back 10000 Hours?

Why have Paisley's SMB community knock back 10000 Hours? (the only 87 club members I know have signed up are individuals not businesses - it would be good to see that breakdown)

Have 10000 Hours gambled and made an offer that includes future memberships that don't exist yet?

Has the consortium just accepted whatever they could get from 10000 Hours raising some VERY big questions about the existence of the two mystery foreign bidders?

Sid the consortium have seen the bid and haven't knocked it back, they just agreed to wait 2-3 weeks to see what happens with SkY once the Newco are told to get tae.

So why are you speculating that there is something untoward with the bid?

I shouldn't even ask that question, it's obvious that you get your kicks coming on this forum and stirring things up.

Pretty sure that's were Oaksoft was directing his comments. However, it does ask a pretty big question and Bii don't appear to like the answer. How does 10000 hours manage a cashflow issue at SMFC?

We've always been told that the club would be safe as there is no charge on the assets. And yet here we are with a big question mark from Bii about whether it can manage the scumgers situation. The implications of the large scale reconstruction will not be understood within three weeks. Time to knock this on the head.

Unless there's a multi millionaire sitting waiting to put in a bid, it doesn't matter who owns the club - the current unclear situation regarding the clubs income for the next season could have a detrimental effect. Note that is could as in worse case scenario. It is not scaremongering, it is simply one possible outcome to be considered.

I also see that 'well only appear to have consulted the members of the Well society so they're not even consulting all of their fans.

I can ? You have been selling The Jersey by communication of The 10,000 Hours Bible ? You have committed The ultimate Sin Div ? You have tried to take The Fan of St Mirren Fc, Down a Road that We have been down Before - Debt, Debt, Debt , Only this Time the Fans will take the HIT ? Fandans -v- Real Fans - You Know the Score ?

So what's your plan other than to criticise constantly?

I can ? You have been selling The Jersey by communication of The 10,000 Hours Bible ? You have committed The ultimate Sin Div ? You have tried to take The Fan of St Mirren Fc, Down a Road that We have been down Before - Debt, Debt, Debt , Only this Time the Fans will take the HIT ? Fandans -v- Real Fans - You Know the Score ?

Difficult to give the fans ownership of the football club without asking them to pay for it.

I would like to teach the Saint's to sing in perfect Harmony ? - What's Yours ?

It's actually quite sad that the doom-mongers on here feel the need to make up some poncy alias and avatar to create the illusion that, at least, one more person supports their views.

More the fool than Me ? £ 320.000 short of target and telling Damn rite Lie's - If that's What you want - So Be It ? count me out If The Figure's Dont add up ? No To Debt & NO to CIC/NEWCO !!!!!

What lies have been told ?

Go bust in the next 4 - 5 Months ?

Nobody said we would go bust in 4-5 months. What was said, by me, again, for the 200th time, was that IF Sky walked away right now, then the club would be in serious trouble. Motherwell have polled their fans and told them exactly that. No lie, just a fact. You might not like it, but that doesn't mean it isn't true.

Someone else x 2 Going to buy SMFC

There are other parties bidding for the club. Again you might not like that but it doesn't mean it isn't true. Regardless of that, the information on that was given to 10000Hours by the selling consortium.

SKY tv pulling out of a Deal ?

Sky have a termination clause in the current TV contract that they can invoke if Rangers cease to be in the SPL. Again that is a fact. You might not believe it, you might not like it, but it's a cold, hard fact. Whether they invoke that clause is up for debate but they could if they can do it if they want to should Rangers not be in the SPL.

So actually there have been no lies. You just don't believe anything that is said that you don't agree with. These are two very different things.

More the fool than Me ? £ 320.000 short of target and telling Damn rite Lie's - If that's What you want - So Be It ? count me out If The Figure's Dont add up ? No To Debt & NO to CIC/NEWCO !!!!!

Yeah you go back to your professional critic mode and let the people who make things happen get on with it.

It's downright disgraceful how Div has been treated on these forums. Oaksoft, Sid, Chic appearing out of nowhere with once of his many aliases, and other too - you know who you are.

Div has and continues to work tirelessly for the St Mirren community (got that now Sid) and has decided that he is in favour of the 10000 Hours bid. Because of these two things he has been a bit more involved at this stage than others have - is that any reason to accuse him of lies?

Some people on here need to take a long hard look at themselves and think seriously before posting another thing on this site. Some of the things levelle at Div have been downright disgusting!

Edited by ktf

What you Want, And What You Get are Two different Things ? Your lies Damn Lies, and distortion of the truth are a bit of both Div ? You are flying a Flag for the Fandan as opposed to the real Fan - You have created a Division amongst the Fan Base in pursuit of personal Gain - The Spin has to Stop from you, Dickie, and GLS ! This CIC should Get a grip of reality - and appeal to the Fan of St Mirren Fc - Not The Sausage Roll Theif in Disguise ?

Bang out of order.

What you Want, And What You Get are Two different Things ? Your lies Damn Lies, and distortion of the truth are a bit of both Div ? You are flying a Flag for the Fandan as opposed to the real Fan - You have created a Division amongst the Fan Base in pursuit of personal Gain - The Spin has to Stop from you, Dickie, and GLS ! This CIC should Get a grip of reality - and appeal to the Fan of St Mirren Fc - Not The Sausage Roll Theif in Disguise ?

What personal gain would that be ?

Shambles....10000 Hours have failed to produce anything in this. Div should tell 10000 Hours to f"k off and let the fans run this. GLS has been brought in on the basis of some hairbrained scheme to sell £25K shareholder memberships and it has fallen on its arse......these are the people that are being held up by Bii as the epole they trust to run our club. The only element of this that has worked is fans supporting what they thought was an opportunity to secure the future of the club. We should ditch the 10000 Hours bollox and start dealing with the consortium direct. 10000 Hours no longer bring anything to the party.

We should ditch the 10000 Hours bollox and start dealing with the consortium direct. 10000 Hours no longer bring anything to the party.

There is nothing stopping you, or SMiSA for example, doing exactly that. You've had best part of three years to do it.

The mere fact that I am replying to you means personal Gain ? Do not try and tell me that you are in this Game for nothing - No disrespect Div - You would not have spent the Hours that you have spent Selling Jersey's for Nothing ? You aint doing this gig out the kindness of your own Heart ?

Not everyone is a self-serving, selfish, self-centred ego-maniac... There are people in they world who give up their win time and money to help others simply because they believe in the cause and that it is the right thing to do. I supposed if you have never done that or considered being less self-centric then it might seem impossible to you.

The mere fact that I am replying to you means personal Gain ? Do not try and tell me that you are in this Game for nothing - No disrespect Div - You would not have spent the Hours that you have spent Selling Jersey's for Nothing ? You aint doing this gig out the kindness of your own Heart ?

What personal gain do I get from you replying to me ?

How much have 10000Hours paid me ?

Bit unfair to lump in SMiSA with Sid's complaints on this issue.

Wasn't having a go, just saying SMiSA could have out together a fans bid if they had wanted to.

I was a founder member of SMiSA, I set up their website for them as well back in the day and I still host it for them for free today and I have offered recently to redesign it for them for free as well.

I do all that purely for personal gain of course :-)