St Mirren Employees & 10000 Hours

St. Sid

Look Son, I Think your Dreams of being on a wee Committee with 10,000 Hours along with GLS and Richard are a wee bit far fetched ? You sir are not in touch with reallity ? Your Buisness Crew on 10,000 Whores has let you down M8 - Your plan is an absolute Shambles - You should make a few enquiries as to Who you are calling a self centred, Selfish ego maniac - I am sure you would find out that your assumption, Like Your 10,000 Hours Crew are way off the Mark ?

Son :lol:

I'm not the one who can't comprehend that someone would work for nothing because they believe in a cause... Just because you wouldn't doesn't mean everyone else is as selfish.

You contribute nothing to these forums except abuse and it is dished out without thought or prejudice. You name call and are very offensive towards other posters then when you are quoted on it you get even more abusive and defensive as if you are allowed to express your views in whatever language you like but no-one else is.

Oh and I almost forgot, when you realise you have Ben defeated in a public discussion you PM members asking/threatening then to "meet-up".

Very low.

I thought it worthwhile posting up what Motherwell fans have been given by their club on the issue of NewCo and commercial revenus in the SPL;

Page 1 of 3 (click to enlarge)

post-2-0-63593300-1340483159_thumb.jpg

Page 2 of 3 (click to enlarge)

post-2-0-34423900-1340483161_thumb.jpg

Page 3 of 3 (click to enlarge)

post-2-0-49374600-1340483162_thumb.jpg

This is a club that is not massively bigger than us but one which also has no debt like us.

As you can see, their board are advising fans of the implications of certain scenarios.

Thats the important part.

Thats the point you still said it ive also noticed you have changed your wording now to serious trouble.But so would every single team with the exception of Celtic.So IF sky pull out they are going to be responsible for the death of Scottish Football do you really think they want to be seen to be responssible for that the damage it would do to there buisness and image in Scotland alone would be horrendous.

I thought it worthwhile posting up what Motherwell fans have been given by their club on the issue of NewCo and commercial revenus in the SPL;

Page 1 of 3 (click to enlarge)

post-2-0-63593300-1340483159_thumb.jpg

Page 2 of 3 (click to enlarge)

post-2-0-34423900-1340483161_thumb.jpg

Page 3 of 3 (click to enlarge)

post-2-0-49374600-1340483162_thumb.jpg

This is a club that is not massively bigger than us but one which also has no debt like us.

As you can see, their board are advising fans of the implications of certain scenarios.

Well why don't we all fcuk off now then Div and just say Range*s killed the league.......This is Really the end game and if you want to post and agree with this pish (sky deal etc) and act as a scaremongering dick then wire in.

Edited by reborn saint

Well why don't we all fcuk off now then Div and just say Range*s killed the league.......This is Really the end game and if you want to post and agree with this pish (sky deal etc) and act as a scaremongering dick then wire in.

Mental reborn is reborn!!! Div was simply showing us what 'Well are providing thier fans by way of questions. We'll get something similar. Again, Div gets abused for sharing info. Bang out of order.

If 11 men walk onto the park in balck and white at St Mirren park then we have a football team..... If there are say 2000 fans to support them then we have a football club..... If McGowan, Thompson, McLean etc are not there we will understand why......It really is simple ...apply the rules which have been used before and we will pick up the pieces. The other option is much worse........It is death.

Mental reborn is reborn!!! Div was simply showing us what 'Well are providing thier fans by way of questions. We'll get something similar. Again, Div gets abused for sharing info. Bang out of order.

I'm sure Div will understand my frusration in how this is being played out. He won't need you to reply to me and it's about time you grew a pair. There Is no option to say "well we are fcuked if we don't give Sevco special dispensation".....No special treatment !... "here are the bullshit facts"..(re Div)....The post Div made from Well is from THEIR! directors and it is PISH!...(getting me now KTF?).....And here is the twist ...If it is ALL true and that is really the situation then my opinion doesn't change. Apply the rules like they have before because anything else will kill our game.

I find it incredible that I am called a "scaremongering dick" for posting hard and cold facts from another SPL club who are trying to educate and inform their fans about the potential implications significant changes in SPL revenues would have on their club.

These facts come from their board of directors.

I posted these facts because I was called a scaremongering dick for daring to suggest that St.Mirren would face similar challenges.

Apparently if you don't agree with something these days, even when it is supported by compelling evidence, the best option is to resort to some personal abuse.

I find it incredible that I am called a "scaremongering dick" for posting hard and cold facts from another SPL club who are trying to educate and inform their fans about the potential implications significant changes in SPL revenues would have on their club.

These facts come from their board of directors.

I posted these facts because I was called a scaremongering dick for daring to suggest that St.Mirren would face similar challenges.

Apparently if you don't agree with something these days, even when it is supported by compelling evidence, the best option is to resort to some personal abuse.

Yea it was me ....and I never read it..lol....I thought it was all about the £900,000 shortfall Stu posted earlier. Please accept my apologies ...as tensions are running high!....(ps..pass that on to KTF to)

Try reading the abuse that has been coming in my direction......"forum clown" is your favourite at the moment as you try and diescredit the questions / points that I make. Then we have ktf's bizarre abuse of anyone raising even the most valid concerns. I'm happy to take that abuse just as I was happy to take all the abuse about being a sellik supporter when I was supporting 10000 Hours in the past. It's an emotive topin on an unofishal forum.

You are not 10000 Hours and it is a disgrace that you are having to try and explain away all the latest shambles with only donkeybrained tits like ktf to back you up. tongue.png

As for the bollox about me and SMiSA having over two years to come up with an alternative plan - I think you'll find we were all busy supporting 10000 Hours. Supporting something doesn't mean yo have to employ a see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil towards it. The 10000 Hours plan - what we actually know of them have been reduced to a shambles. There is no sense in personalising this and slabbering about how much work you've done and how you need to be loved. That's just nonsense.

There are very real concerns about how this is being funded and about the risk to the club. I couldn't give a toss whether your getting a few sausage rolls out of the work that you've done supporting 10000 Hours - in fact I would say that you have earnt them.

Only one thing matters and that is the safety of the club.

This is the worst possible time to be fannying around with ownership. The numbers were stratched before and it now appears that yet more income has now evaporated. The holes in funding are there and the fans should be informed of the risks. They shouldn't have to be battling with fellow fans to be given information that relates to the safety of our club.

We are told in the FAQs that £100K is being set aside to manage cashflow issues at SMFC. What we aren't shown is how this element fits in with all of the other financial commitments. Where does it come from? What are the stipulations for it to be used? I don't remember seeing anything about it in the constitution - might be wrong I haven't bothered looking at the constitution as it isn't worth the pdf it is saved on - and that's a free download.

There is very likely to be a hit for all SPL clubs. I would imagine it wouldn't be a boot in the arse off of £100K. Bang goes the safety net in one go - how does the £100K safety net get replenished, when the finances are already stretched?

Bii appear to be concerned about the viability of SMFC and 10000 Hours ability to manage a club revenue crisis. What is the tipping point? What is the figure that would make SMFC and / or 10000 Hours fail.

Try reading the abuse that has been coming in my direction......"forum clown" is your favourite at the moment as you try and diescredit the questions / points that I make. Then we have ktf's bizarre abuse of anyone raising even the most valid concerns. I'm happy to take that abuse just as I was happy to take all the abuse about being a sellik supporter when I was supporting 10000 Hours in the past. It's an emotive topin on an unofishal forum.

You are not 10000 Hours and it is a disgrace that you are having to try and explain away all the latest shambles with only tits like ktf to back you up. tongue.png

As for the bollox about me and SMiSA having over two years to come up with an alternative plan - I think you'll find we were all busy supporting 10000 Hours. Supporting something doesn't mean yo have to employ a see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil towards it. The 10000 Hours plan - what we actually know of them have been reduced to a shambles. There is no sense in personalising this and slabbering about how much work you've done and how you need to be loved. That's just nonsense.

There are very real concerns about how this is being funded and about the risk to the club. I couldn't give a toss whether your getting a few sausage rolls out of the work that you've done supporting 10000 Hours - in fact I would say that you have earnt them.

Only one thing matters and that is the safety of the club.

This is the worst possible time to be fannying around with ownership. The numbers were stratched before and it now appears that yet more income has now evaporated. The holes in funding are there and the fans should be informed of the risks. They shouldn't have to be battling with fellow fans to be given information that relates to the safety of our club.

We are told in the FAQs that £100K is being set aside to manage cashflow issues at SMFC. What we aren't shown is how this element fits in with all of the other financial commitments. Where does it come from? What are the stipulations for it to be used? I don't remember seeing anything about it in the constitution - might be wrong I haven't bothered looking at the constitution as it isn't worth the pdf it is saved on - and that's a free download.

There is very likely to be a hit for all SPL clubs. I would imagine it wouldn't be a boot in the arse off of £100K. Bang goes the safety net in one go - how does the £100K safety net get replenished, when the finances are already stretched?

Bii appear to be concerned about the viability of SMFC and 10000 Hours ability to manage a club revenue crisis. What is the tipping point? What is the figure that would make SMFC and / or 10000 Hours fail.

:lol:

Forum clown...

Edited by ktf

I noticed a statement from Aberdeen Football Club in relation to rumours doing the rounds that they are to be the next club going into administration.

Not a fan of Stewart Milne; however we are absolutely in agreement on our view of scaremongering - slightly different scenario up there as its the boardroom cull that's spark the agenda driven rumours. Here's part of his response to it all:

"I can categorically state that any romours this week regarding our financial position are ill-founded. Not only are they completely wide of the mark but it is also very irresponsible for anyone to suggest otherwise."

Stewart Gilmour should be making a statement first thing on Monday morning dismissing all this shite about administration.

You're still 10000 hours best mate by a mile IMO. No chance of a reasoned debate while you keep posting the same stream of consciousness stuff again and again. What specifically are you actually going to do apart from post on here to rally the masses you believe share your way of thinking?

The forum clowns are the ones that set themselves targets for the 87 and 1877 clubs and missed both targets by a country mile.

Yeah well, have some answer about monetizing something or other stuff anthat innit!

You're still 10000 hours best mate by a mile IMO. No chance of a reasoned debate while you keep posting the same stream of consciousness stuff again and again. What specifically are you actually going to do apart from post on here to rally the masses you believe share your way of thinking?

There's nothing to do David Mc, that's the point. The deal is going to go ahead no matter how shite the finances are, how big the funding gaps are. The consortium will get a pay off, 10000 Hours will attract debt that fans are entirely responsible for and St Mirren FC is left at risk. REA gets to play social enterprise entrepeneur, GLS gets to play chairmen...and within six months they'll be begging supporters to bail the shambles out.

Then why spend every waking moment posting about it?

It's actually eating into my general nonsense BoD time; however I tend to think that claims that the club could be in administration within the next few months is worthy of further clarifaction. Look at Stewart Milne's response to similar rumours - he is "seething" about it......it is apparently our BoD that are spreading the rumours of our demise only a couple of weeks or so after the belter about selling the club to just anyone, which was almost immediately countered by an article in the PDE about only selling to people with the club's best interests at heart.

What's next....if fans don't fork out £3K and £25K by the 4th July an angel of death will visit all of our houses and kill every first born child?

The forum clowns are the ones that set themselves targets for the 87 and 1877 clubs and missed both targets by a country mile.

We also surpassed the other target by a country mile Sidney boy, how naughty of you to have omitted to mention that rather important fact !

Stewart Gilmour should be making a statement first thing on Monday morning dismissing all this shite about administration.

All this shite that you are continually spouting you mean ?

Do me a favour John, call or email Stewart tomorrow, he will always return calls or emails about NewCo. Ask him straight what would happen this season if the following scenario unfolded;

Rangers not in SPL

Sky terminate contract

No replacement TV deal

Ask him that question. That is the (unlikely but still possible) scenario that I outlined in my oft mis-quoted "administration" post.

Report back with the answer. Then we will all know.

All this shite that you are continually spouting you mean ?

Do me a favour John, call or email Stewart tomorrow, he will always return calls or emails about NewCo. Ask him straight what would happen this season if the following scenario unfolded;

Rangers not in SPL

Sky terminate contract.

No replacement TV

Ask him that question. That is the (unlikely but still possible) scenario that I outlined in my oft mis-quoted "administration" post.

Report back with the answer. Then we will all know.

Edited by glenburn ed