Message To 10000 Hours & Mr Gilmour - From The Fans

Almost 99% of St Mirren fans polled have said their wish is for St Mirren to vote NO NEWCO

There is no need to hold back on a decision for St Mirren , please go public & follow the fans wishes.

Integrity must come first.

This thread will contain NO NEWCO in each persons message - there is no grey area for us .

Join Hearts & Dundee Utd , do the right thing , go public state our postions - loud & clear

NO NEWCO

Would be good if you add a reply to prefix your message with NO NEWCO / YES NEWCO so its clear where you stand & its visible to 10000hrs & Mr Gilmour.

The debates can stay on the other threads let this one be NO/YES please , thank you

NO NEWCO AND SHOVE YIR CIC UP YIR ARSE !!!

Daft as a brush, mad as a March hare, God love love you, ya eejit.

Meant to say I think the newco should be treated the same as any company starting from scratch. In other words no way.

Edited by Kendo

Personally my opinion on this has never changed and always will be No To New Co.

Similarly Yes to fan ownership and yes to 1,000 St.Mirren fans (and hopefully many more) controlling the destiny of our football club for generations to come.

NO NEWCO AND SHOVE YIR CIC UP YIR ARSE !!!

No Newco

Shull, I have no interest in sticking anything inside my rectum. My rectum is a very wrinkly, well worn exit only tube and I plan to keep it that way.

The CIC is the way forward, I fear that the mention of a small contribution from you is the only reason you are against it but with fan ownership I will go to my grave and be safe in the knowledge that my team, the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co will always be.

That said, I do not wish to go to my grave as I have only recently purchased my season ticket and I am excited to see how this CIC pans out, very excited indeed!

No to Newco.

It has gotten to the stage where I would rather we had to go into Admin (as scaremongered by 10000 Maniacs) than let that lot back into the SPL to continue the financial doping that has become their stock in trade.

We could liquidate and come back in SFL3 or the juniors. Scaremongering doesn't work for me, sorry Gordon (or Richard).