Message To 10000 Hours & Mr Gilmour - From The Fans

NO NEWCO

I JUST DONT SEE THIS CIC WORKING OUT!!! i cant see how the we can get money in for future transfers and stuff but ill always back the team on the park

And how would you see that happening with any other takeover?

Even if there was a sugar daddy waiting in the wings to buy the club all you would have is a one-off injection of cash that wouldn't be sustainable in the long run.

As a club we need to generate more income to be able to increase expenditure, it's that simple.

What I don't get ! Our BOD and 10000 hours being ultra cautious as to the outcome of the RFC fiasco , yet a comparible club , like the Fakes , coming out publicly this morning and saying no to a newco yet they're close to making "several" new signings. It is fairly obvious that there will be no RFC in the SPL next season , so where does this situation leave us as a club , because if there's no more investment in the playing side we are in big trouble ?

If you want to go to heaven when you die

You must wear a Saint Mirren scarf

a Saint Mirren tie

You must wear a Saint Mirren bonnet

With f**k THE NEWCO ON IT

If you want to go to heaven when you die. .

thumbup2.gif

Has to be No NEWCO for me - lets remember its not that long ago that the ugly sisters were wanting to get out of the SPL as there was no competition. Thing that makes me laugh is that if you listen to "The R*ngers" fans now, their current position is everyone elses fault other than those that were running their club. They think that SPL will implode without them, well I for one think the opposite is the case - if we let them in the Scottish game is f*cked. It's a watershed moment in Scottish football and an opportunity to change the "creation of wealth" set up that currently exists.

FTOF and GTTF bye1.gif

I realise we haven't been given all the info in order to make an informed choice. However on this occasion, all the info in the world won't change my mind. I believe we'll survive and I believe cheats don't. Do for me, it always has been as always will be:

NO TO NEWCO

No to a Rangers Newco in any way shape or form.

My CiC membership is conditional. Those conditions are that St Mirren FC votes no to the newco {cannot make that any clearer}.

As for this alleged threat of St Mirren being at risk of going into administration.......................................................

If Rankers can wipe off £70 < £140 million of debt by that route, St Mirren' piggybank {debt} will be a piece of piss.

Sometimes football fans say "I won't be back if that Chairman is still in place" and they still go.....Sometimes football fans say "I won't be back unless we sack the manager" and they still go....But sometimes ..Just sometimes they feel strong enough to never go back again....Newco in SPL?....first home game .Attendance <100.....We now know our BOD understand this so it's an easay call.....Say it NOW and go for a big PR on season tickets...as Del Boy says..."You know it makes sense"

Sometimes football fans say "I won't be back if that Chairman is still in place" and they still go.....Sometimes football fans say "I won't be back unless we sack the manager" and they still go....But sometimes ..Just sometimes they feel strong enough to never go back again....Newco in SPL?....first home game .Attendance <100.....We now know our BOD understand this so it's an easay call.....Say it NOW and go for a big PR on season tickets...as Del Boy says..."You know it makes sense"

But the club have obviously got so reliant on the TV cash that they no longer need money from the likes of you and I.