Poll Results Now Sent To Members

10000hours

Guest somner9

Any chance of posting it here as Virginmail has been down since last night ?

The links are on the email here.

10000Hours NewCo Vote Report

Thank to everyone who managed to complete our online NewCo voting survey. Although we only had just over 2 days to get the vote in we are very pleased that 867 of you were able to participate, which was a return of over 83% of all members.

If you had any technical issues with the vote which meant you were unable to complete it, or never saw the email inviting you to vote please email [email protected] and we will do our best to resolve the issue for future votes.

Attached is a PDF copy (you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this if you do not already have it installed) of the final report which includes all of the many comments our members added at the end of the poll. Final results are also published on our own website at http://www.10000hours.org.

A copy of the report has been submitted to the board of the football club.

And some comments not there at all!

The system records show that you were sent the questions, if you didn't receive them or the 2 reminders that were sent, then can you pop an email to [email protected] and I will try and see what went wrong.

If you got them and just didn't complete the survey then of course that is entirely up to you.

The system records show that you were sent the questions, if you didn't receive them or the 2 reminders that were sent, then can you pop an email to [email protected] and I will try and see what went wrong.

If you got them and just didn't complete the survey then of course that is entirely up to you.

Aw naw.....10000 pages of tinfoil hat madness will result from that post Div....what were you thinking. jerry.gif

Guest somner9

Abstained the vote, but fedback comments. No worries anyho seems with todays revelations it was all (Re: level of knowledge shared) a bit of a sham. I would suggest to maintain some credibility running a new poll, but I'm sure 10000 hours wouldn't want to infer a cock-up first time round

Abstained the vote, but fedback comments. No worries anyho seems with todays revelations it was all (Re: level of knowledge shared) a bit of a sham. I would suggest to maintain some credibility running a new poll, but I'm sure 10000 hours wouldn't want to infer a cock-up first time round

Yeah sorry, it was not possible in the vote to only "answer" question 5 as I made all the other 4 questions mandatory, so that is why it was not possible for you to complete the survey.