A Few Questions For The Cic

djchapsticks

How aware were the consortium of today's SPL document and plans laid out within, prior to it's public release?

If they were made aware of it, when did it come to light?

Again, following this why weren't we, the people who voted on the NewCo issue, made aware of an impending release and the questions altered accordingly?

What is the CiC SG's and REA's personal viewpoint on the document released today by the SPL?

How aware were the consortium of today's SPL document and plans laid out within, prior to it's public release?

If they were made aware of it, when did it come to light?

Again, following this why weren't we, the people who voted on the NewCo issue, made aware of an impending release and the questions altered accordingly?

What is the CiC SG's and REA's personal viewpoint on the document released today by the SPL?

Yep, I'd like an answer to these questions too. I'd also like to know what 10000hours proposes to do with the outcome of Question 4 and whether they plan to proceed to withdraw funds using the 10000hours direct debit mandates despite the fact that they haven't delivered fan ownership (for 12 months) and that they will be unable to provide mutual benefits to either community or corporate members.

So far as I am concerned this has an immediate bearing on whether or not I wish to be a member of 10000hours or not.

Edited by Stuart Dickson

Why is anyone even entertaining these cnuts. They have stood in front of you ate a public meeting and bullshitted their way through it. They were challenged on the newco and have bullshitted their way through that including letting fans complete a pointless questionnaire that they have clearly wiped their arse with.

We need to dump these jokers now and deal with this ourselves.

Why is anyone even entertaining these cnuts. They have stood in front of you ate a public meeting and bullshitted their way through it. They were challenged on the newco and have bullshitted their way through that including letting fans complete a pointless questionnaire that they have clearly wiped their arse with.

We need to dump these jokers now and deal with this ourselves.

Sid, being honest with you I don't know why I am entertaining them at all. After reading the STV document I went straight to the gocardless website, logged on and hovered over the "Cancel my subscription" button. Then I changed my mind, toying with the idea of sending REA an e-mail. I guess I'm waiting to see how this plays out but right now I'm finished with SPL football. If the SPL Chairmen think losing Sky was going to cause them a financial meltdown losing their whole customer base is going to kill them off completely.

I don't think SMISA is the answer either though - what exactly are they supposed to do to turn this around? I wouldn't value St Mirren shares at 1p at the moment never mind the £13 odd that 10000hours are reportedly offering.

Ach f**k it - direct debits have been cancelled.

Harsh for you Bud....I imagine you had a fair bit of convincing to get your footy club to sign up to it.

SMiSA aren't the answer; however they could be the foundation for something new. The fans have lacked a mechanism to get their point to the club - 10000 Hours clearly isn't the answer. A strong SMiSA with cash in the bank backed by the cnutcil might just be our last hope once SG & Co are in administration. I don't see them riding this out.

Harsh for you Bud....I imagine you had a fair bit of convincing to get your footy club to sign up to it.

SMiSA aren't the answer; however they could be the foundation for something new. The fans have lacked a mechanism to get their point to the club - 10000 Hours clearly isn't the answer. A strong SMiSA with cash in the bank backed by the cnutcil might just be our last hope once SG & Co are in administration. I don't see them riding this out.

St Mirren just aren't my team Sid.

When I was a kid growing up I bought into the community bollocks that Fergie came out with. There were no family connections to St Mirren for me. My Grandfather was a proud Queens Park fan, my Dad was a Clyde fan, and the rest of my Dad's family had grown up as Third Lanark fans and converted to Rangers when the team went bust. I bought into some illusion that fans mattered and that the club cared.

In 2003 that came crashing down for me. I'd already been pretty badly treated by Gilmour and McAusland and I'd been caught in the crossfire of some bullshit web war crap, but the way the club handled the sacking of Tom Hendrie was the point where I felt enough was enough. I couldn't support that shite.

Then 10000hours happened at a time when I was really interested in SEN's and CIC's. Being on a committee at a kids club I had a vision of how right it could be - how Fergies vision could be realised, how football clubs all over Scotland could work with St Mirren, it looked like a no brainer and for me it was easy to sign up, support it and to pay for myself and also to fund a subscription for the kids club.

I overlooked some of the problems. CIC 1 was the model I liked, and I really didn't fancy the Co-operative version. I couldn't see the Community in it and it looked a bit shit to me. I followed the debate, had a few e-mail exchanges with REA and I thought that I would just ride it through knowing I could always cancel my Direct Debit if I didn't like it.

Well Thursday the thread nearly snapped when I read Question 4. As I've said suddenly the CIC became the same old grasping St Mirren from before. Today and that document released by STV from the SPL chairmen to the SFL was the final straw. I'm just not interested in being a member of anything that has anything to do with an organisation which so clearly gives a f**k about nothing except money and it's own self preservation

Guest somner9

The REA Fan will get this community Interest Club off the Ground Stuart ? I have supported this Idea of a community Football Club since it was first Muted ? I have strongly been against the Bullshit that The CIC have Fed through a Lord Haw Haw Style of Salesman ship for a commercially oriantated Self Interest Group, Who use a Chugger like technique to lure the gullible supporter of St Mirren Fc .

I am ashamed that the CIC have duped you, And countless Others into this Charade of Pension Funds. For Richard, Gordon & The Gang of 5 ?

Stuart, I apologise on behalf of The True Fans, Who have been taking inn Bye Gilmour & 10, 000 Whores ?

Ps : Fancy a Beer with me Sid, Ktf, and my best mucker Sumner 9 ? whistling.gif

Dick do take this the right way... F off and die if you believe you can convince anyone we are one and the samelol.gif

Yep, I'd like an answer to these questions too. I'd also like to know what 10000hours proposes to do with the outcome of Question 4 and whether they plan to proceed to withdraw funds using the 10000hours direct debit mandates despite the fact that they haven't delivered fan ownership (for 12 months) and that they will be unable to provide mutual benefits to either community or corporate members.

So far as I am concerned this has an immediate bearing on whether or not I wish to be a member of 10000hours or not.

The vote earlier this week was only to obtain the views of the members of the CIC, a straw poll - nothing more nothing less. Therefore, any attempt to take money on the basis of the direct debit mandates that have been set-up for purchase of majority shareholding must surely only be possible if we are asked in advance and presented with sufficient to demonstrate why this action is required.

Any attempt to take money for other means without prior consultation and explanation of why must surely be considered as theft or worse.

Well Thursday the thread nearly snapped when I read Question 4. As I've said suddenly the CIC became the same old grasping St Mirren from before. Today and that document released by STV from the SPL chairmen to the SFL was the final straw. I'm just not interested in being a member of anything that has anything to do with an organisation which so clearly gives a f**k about nothing except money and it's own self preservation

As long as the CIC doesn't become the Community Embracing and Local Trades Interest Company, I will be happy..............whistling.gif