Cancel Your Direct Debit Mandates

and anything else you have signed with 10000 hours, but let them know you will be happy to reinstate if both St Mirren and 10000 hrs publicly distance themselves from the proposals to help rangers, before the proposal fails for other reasons

By next Friday, I will have done.

Sorry, what have 10000Hours got to do with what St.Mirren FC are currenty doing ?

It seems a bit bizarre to punish the group who are trying to deliver fan ownership because the current board aren't seen to be listening to the fans ?!

Sorry, what have 10000Hours got to do with what St.Mirren FC are currenty doing ?

It seems a bit bizarre to punish the group who are trying to deliver fan ownership because the current board aren't seen to be listening to the fans ?!

I'm afraid you're not getting it Div. A lot of people will have nothing more to do with the club if it transpires that we've been in on this from the get go.

I agree Div but if St Mirren vote for this to happen I will seriously consider turning my back on them and that would include the CIC.

Fan ownership is going to be extremely tricky without a fanbase, I'm sure you'll agree.

It would probably be the most painful thing most of us could imagine to turn our back on and denounce something we all love so much, but there is little doubt that it would be warranted.

Fair enough guys, I've really no idea where all this is going but I can say that today's report in the PDE about SG and other directors meeting Charles Green, and then the 1st division proposal were news to me and the rest of the 10000Hours team.

You may or may not believe me but that's the truth.

If the fans no longer want to back the CIC bid that is fair enough, without the fans it will die and go away and that will be that.

One of the main criticisms of the CIC model is that supporters can withdraw at any time, seems quite a valid point if people are cancelling based on actions that are absolutely nothing to do with 10000Hours.

I'm sure Stewart Gilmour and the other SPL chairmen have acted in what they believe to be the best interests of their clubs and the league but........what a massive misjudgement of the mood amongst the fans of the SPL clubs. To try & bully the SFL into accepting the Newco into Div 1 really is a step too far.

I've paid my season ticket money for this season but it will be hard to forgive & forget my club acting in such a manner. If I'm not going to away games, am unlikely to renew my season ticket next season, stop buying merchandise etc, why am I going to be putting my money into the CIC?

You are not so naive as to think that TTH are not a viable and potentially extremely effective pressure point that can get the consortium to distance themselves from the SPL proposal. Nobody is saying walk away for ever, but the fans should be king in this scenario and we need to know we are being valued.

Fair enough bud, I can't criticise anyone for feeling like that.

I too am disgusted by the proposal and particularly the way it has been worded, but I see the strength of feeling all the way through the leagues and believe the fans will ensure this fudge doesn't happen.

Rather than try and kill our own club, we should be trying to kill the proposal. In my opinion.

2 of the 10000hours ringleaders sit on the current board.

Fair enough guys, I've really no idea where all this is going but I can say that today's report in the PDE about SG and other directors meeting Charles Green, and then the 1st division proposal were news to me and the rest of the 10000Hours team.

If the fans no longer want to back the CIC bid that is fair enough, without the fans it will die and go away and that will be that.

One of the main criticisms of the CIC model is that supporters can withdraw at any time, seems quite a valid point if people are cancelling based on actions that are absolutely nothing to do with 10000Hours.

It's unfortunate that the takeover has been delayed, if 10000 hours had been in control we could have voted on this and told the to GTF.

From my point of view I wouldn't continue my membership if I was no longer willing to follow St Mirren as a result of how our club voted.

I think most fans are not happy at giving money to CIC ,as this will represent given money to the current selling group who have duped the fans in this latest development .

And until SMFC or CIC make a statement and tell us what there intentions are with the club going forward I think you will find that people will start cancelling based on actions.

I will be one of those who will be cancelling !

Div,

As I have no idea if CIC were aware of this or not, I asked for my membership to be put on hold, and ensure no monies were taken until after a decision had been made. Richard kindly confirmed to me by e-mail that no monies would be taken until after the club was sold, and seemed to be quite understanding of the reasoning behind it. My decision to cancel the DDM will be because I will no longer be following St Mirren as a result of the actions of the club.

If 1000hours were not aware, it would be in their best interest to join support with the fans and do everything to help us stop a 1st Division Rangers. Membership contributions could rise IMO if they were seen to be joining forces with us rather than a them and us.

I also recommended that some form of communication was opened to prevent a mass cancelling of DDM.

It's unfortunate that the takeover has been delayed, if 10000 hours had been in control we could have voted on this and told the to GTF.

From my point of view I wouldn't continue my membership if I was no longer willing to follow St Mirren as a result of how our club voted.

this ^^^^^^^^^^

I agree Div but if St Mirren vote for this to happen I will seriously consider turning my back on them and that would include the CIC.

Me too. It would be with a heavy heart to walk away from the club i love but we cant bend the rules to suit one team. Scottish football is more than rangers or celtic

Guest somner9

To think it (Fan ownership/decision making), if delivred effectively would have meant we would be standing side by side with our SFL supporting fans now instead of looking like traitors. Will we see this opportunity again?

Im sorry guys but I can not get my head around why we want to punish the CiC and St Mirren for a decision that we may not agree with.

I want to see Rangers in the third division at best, but I want to see a successfull St Mirren more.

SG and the current board may make some daft decisions at the momment with regards to Rangers, however in his tenure he has made some decisions that have saved us from being in Rangers position.

Time to take a reality check guys are you hatred for Rangers out weigh your love of St Mirren?

Im sorry guys but I can not get my head around why we want to punish the CiC and St Mirren for a decision that we may not agree with.

I want to see Rangers in the third division at best, but I want to see a successfull St Mirren more.

SG and the current board may make some daft decisions at the momment with regards to Rangers, however in his tenure he has made some decisions that have saved us from being in Rangers position.

Time to take a reality check guys are you hatred for Rangers out weigh your love of St Mirren?

It's gone way past Rangers... it's not about Rangers... it's about if the shoe was on the other foot, we'd be lucky to get into the 3rd Division!

My intention has been to stick with my CiC commitment regardless of what happened with the newco scenario (even if I wouldn't be attending another match had the newco been voted into the SPL), but I've now reviewed that decision on the basis of my absolute disgust and contempt for the latest sickening development in this sorry shambles. How could I possibly feel this way yet commit a monthly payment that has anything to do with the aberration that looks likely to become Scottish senior football. Christ, I'd be embarrassing myself, FFS.

Nope, my decision is made. If I learn that St Mirren have bought into this, then I'll be out. No more senior football, and no more CiC membership. Moreover, how would it sit with me if I knew that my money was contributing towards a pay-off for the majoirty of our BoD who would have colluded with this abomination? It wouldn't, it's that simple.

Edited by Drew

If we were in Rangers postion we would have been long gone by now.

It seems they can still call the shots

The newco situation should be a fundamental condition attached to the sale of the club. If today's deal goes through then it's too late for 10000 hours, the game is dead. There is no point in fans wasting their money on Scottish football.