Cancel Your Direct Debit Mandates

It's quite obvious that Stuart is in fact still a raging St Mirren fan. He appears to be in denial however and will claim no allegiance to the club. But he loves St Mirren. Deep deep love down to the bottom of his plums. Love.

This. Any fool could see it.

only thing wrong with the forum users invitation for me is - it was put up while i was at work and closed before i got home, i do not see myself attending the season ticket holders meeting, because i see it as being a large group all shouting "burn the witch" and all asking similar questions, it will be a riot, wish had been off work today , but sadly no, i'm annoyed at missing the chance to be invited tbh

I was on a plane at the time of invites.

Don't worry about me tho,I've only been watching St Mirren FC for 46 years.

What is the point of the pre meeting meeting anyway?

I was on a plane at the time of invites.

Don't worry about me tho,I've only been watching St Mirren FC for 46 years.

What is the point of the pre meeting meeting anyway?

it was just a personal thing for me to listen to what is being said ask questions about and get an idea of what might face the club in the future, i'm assuming it will be along the same lines as the other meetings but with less people, and therefore would have been a better chance to get my personal questions answered