Grant Adam

foxbar_bud

Wouldn't judge his ability on a single game. It's the sectarian allegation that worries me.

Airdrie fans on P&B;

"Excellent keeper. Commanding, solid, good in the air and good shot stopper. Has a big future in the game. He's better than Samson whatever way you look at it."

"I think it is fair to say to that he one was of the key factors in turning our season around. Before his arrival we were dangerously close to the wrong end of the table and were conceding a barrel-load.

After he arrived we stopped leaking goals and started moving up the league. I think the defence let him down badly in the play-off games. "

Edited by Murray7

Airdrie fans on P&B;

"Excellent keeper. Commanding, solid, good in the air and good shot stopper. Has a big future in the game. He's better than Samson whatever way you look at it."

"I think it is fair to say to that he one was of the key factors in turning our season around. Before his arrival we were dangerously close to the wrong end of the table and were conceding a barrel-load.

After he arrived we stopped leaking goals and started moving up the league. I think the defence let him down badly in the play-off games."

WOAH, WOAH, A THREAD ABOUT FOOTBALL? THE HELL IS THIS?

Bigot. Can GTF.

Dont want people like him tainting our clubs good name, No thanks, Think Airdrie is the right club for him, NO BIGOTS AT GREENHILL

Errmm.whistling.gif .... might be man of the match against Cel*ic?

f**k off bigot bastard.

Ah. Spoke too soon.

Don't know if he is right for the team, but with a squad as small as ours we defo need a keeper that fits the under 21 rule too, so we can maximize our bench with as many players as possible without being restricted due to the under21 rule. If they are good enough then fine, but a u21 keeper let's us have more movement with it as mclean still fits the u21 rule aas well as reilly.

Don't know if he is right for the team, but with a squad as small as ours we defo need a keeper that fits the under 21 rule too, so we can maximize our bench with as many players as possible without being restricted due to the under21 rule. If they are good enough then fine, but a u21 keeper let's us have more movement with it as mclean still fits the u21 rule aas well as reilly.

Stange quote...no Bigotry mentioned........Why not chuck one in so Ross can get you highlighted...lol