Tile Bar Bus

Buy a ticket for the morton game and we'll see you about membership if that's ok.

sorry mate ,did you see where i come from ,if you think its easier for me to come from sunny saltcoats to go to unsunny scumland and return im afraid not will just join chivas bus ,,blackmail dont work ,somebody to;d me your bus was sound ,unfortunately ,ive ben mis informed , good luck anyway on filling the bus going to mor

sorry mate ,did you see where i come from ,if you think its easier for me to come from sunny saltcoats to go to unsunny scumland and return im afraid not will just join chivas bus ,,blackmail dont work ,somebody to;d me your bus was sound ,unfortunately ,ive ben mis informed , good luck anyway on filling the bus going to mor

Was only offering an option if you were going to the game. More than welcome to buy a ticket for the first away game then take the membership from there. You weren't misinformed.

Was only offering an option if you were going to the game. More than welcome to buy a ticket for the first away game then take the membership from there. You weren't misinformed.

just pm the guy gunner and tell him he can join anytime, just turn up at the first away game and state you want to be a member and your in saltcoatsbuddie, you can pay the stated amount per game or pay up quicker if you want, but you do have to pay for each game whether you travel or not, and your very welcome to our bus, as long as you don't have a habit of winning fitba cairds, and you have a sound knowledge of how many sheep there are in the uk and other such trivia - based on what you see from your seat on the bus

just pm the guy gunner and tell him he can join anytime, just turn up at the first away game and state you want to be a member and your in saltcoatsbuddie, you can pay the stated amount per game or pay up quicker if you want, but you do have to pay for each game whether you travel or not, and your very welcome to our bus, as long as you don't have a habit of winning fitba cairds, and you have a sound knowledge of how many sheep there are in the uk and other such trivia - based on what you see from your seat on the bus

And on trips to the frozen north (Inverness/Ross County) there are prizes for who can spot the first snow leopard or wooly mammoth.biggrin.png