Nero Blanco Fund Launched

div

So basically you just want to make a donation to the club so the nose in the troughers can enjoy free sausage rolls courtesy of misled fans who won't get a say in what happens to their cash. You must be trying to woosh everycnut. 1eye.gif

Div,

Ok for mods to put certain people on ignore?

I reckon the BoD and 10000 hrs should come out on the pitch at the next home game and personally hand the blanco nero cash back to the fans that donated it personally along with their thanks and an apology for unecessary scaremongering. That would draw a line under the sorry matter.

• 2 weeks later...

What became of the money from Nero Blanco, is it still resting in someone's bank account, been handed to smisa, spent on rubber ducks, etc?

The guy in charge of the dough has just spent it on 45 quid's worth of Programme on Ebay. whistling.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Still no news on whats being done with this money ?

I spoke to Richard last week about him possibly using this money to help fund a project being put together by one of the fans. I've left it with him and that individual to discuss further and have no idea what may have come of it.

You are right though, the money is sat there in the 10000 Hours account and should be used IMHO.

I spoke to Richard last week about him possibly using this money to help fund a project being put together by one of the fans. I've left it with him and that individual to discuss further and have no idea what may have come of it.

You are right though, the money is sat there in the 10000 Hours account and should be used IMHO.

Is Richard still involved at SMP?

Guest somner9

He has stolen all our money and is trying to stop our club making money from the club shop.....I think the BOD are onto him and as Div says he hasn't seen this guy for a long timewhistling.gif

WTF2guns.gif

He has stolen all our money and is trying to stop our club making money from the club shop.....I think the BOD are onto him and as Div says he hasn't seen this guy for a long timewhistling.gif

He was at hospitality on January 2nd. Obviously, I won't call you a prize bell end but you can see why some might.

Here are my crystal ball predictions for 2013.

I see the town centre it looks like a big party going on. Black and white flags all over and a lost of singing. This will happen in the month of March.

I see deep depression in early March at St Mirren Park something to do with green and white stripes being very angary. However I see no second visit to Hampden for a final.

A black player with St Mirren will make headlines creating a scramble for his signature the green and white stripes look like getting him.

I see a few business men putting forward a takeover of the club one of these business men is already on the board. The second will come from the taxi trade while a writer and an IT expert will form part of the consortium.

Danny Lennon will be offered the managerial post at a bigger club and will accept. This will lead to two players from the current squad being offered and accepting the St Mirren hot seat. One of the managerial team has something to do with space and is local while the other has an interest in horse racing given he lived near a course.

Last but not least a lot of laughter will take place in the Westbank and on this very forum when a short man of mature years who has something to do with taxis is caught eating a Pie and drinking a Bovril.

Edited by Lochwinnoch Saint