Nero Blanco Fund Launched

div

Possibly? aye. but how will they reconcile The Big Issue seller pulling his 500k out? (given that theres no way they could show a credible business plan for SMFC post the scumgers saga)

Surely they'll just sell more 1877 club memberships...or mibbae just ramp up the 1877 club price from £25K to £500K and stick with the one member. thumbup2.gif

Bloody hell it's Dumb and Dumber again! :rolleyes:

Somner of course they can still have a bloody business plan. They've got commitment for £11,000 per month worth of subs and the value of the shares is plunging faster than bank shares did in 2008. Indeed if I were a St Mirren fan watching my club plunging into administration - Gilmours prediction - then I'd think that an organisation sitting with access to £11,000 per month was more relevant and more important now than ever.

The irony is that you and Sid cannot see that with the cost of purchase falling and less requirement for funding that you've got a real chance to change the plan again so that Mark IV looks much more like Mark I.

Can you hear something Sid?

like a reallly annoying whinging sound coming from the general lanarkshire direction

Yes, it sounds like somebodies pipes rattling as they realise their dream of ousting SG is coming undone. The dafty was going to invest not only a tenner a month of his own cash but also that of his community club to try and get rid of SG. He's like an older, fatter version of that Japanese horror movie...what was it called....The Grudge?

Guest somner9

Yes, it sounds like somebodies pipes rattling as they realise their dream of ousting SG is coming undone. The dafty was going to invest not only a tenner a month of his own cash but also that of his community club to try and get rid of SG. He's like an older, fatter version of that Japanese horror movie...what was it called....The Grudge?

And how quickly the rats flee the sinking ship. good job theres still plenty of saints fans to guide our club to calmer waters

And how quickly the rats flee the sinking ship. good job theres still plenty of saints fans to guide our club to calmer waters

I'm not convinced there's been so much as a ripple in the seas around St Mirren Park. SG has already been playing down the financial threat to St Mirren from the SPL situation. If there is a genuine financial situation then they'd better sort themselves out quick as I just don;t see fans putting money into the current uncertain shambles.

Guest somner9

I'm not convinced there's been so much as a ripple in the seas around St Mirren Park. SG has already been playing down the financial threat to St Mirren from the SPL situation. If there is a genuine financial situation then they'd better sort themselves out quick as I just don;t see fans putting money into the current uncertain shambles.

What about the "Uno Paloma Blanca" fund? hows that doing?

When did the club state that there is no longer any threat of administration? (I'm taking this from the most recent 10000Hours mailing).

No great susprise in any event, but I don't recall any statement to this effect (though I've been on holiday for a week, so possibly missed it).

When did the club state that there is no longer any threat of administration? (I'm taking this from the most recent 10000Hours mailing).

No great susprise in any event, but I don't recall any statement to this effect (though I've been on holiday for a week, so possibly missed it).

Prize money for 7-in-a-row Renfrewshire Cups came through. thumbup2.gif

just read it myself drew and it's the first i heard of the club making any such statement(and i have not been on holiday) maybe they were meant to and 10000hrs have sent their statement out too early Edited by buddiecat

just read it myself drew and it's the first i heard of the club making any such statement(and i have not been on holiday) maybe they were meant to and 10000hrs have sent their statement out too early

It has already been quoted in the press that all SPL clubs except Newco have received their cash accordiing to last seasons league placings. So that together with Season Ticket Sales will have enhanced our CashFlow.

Guest somner9

When teale agreed to sign for ICBINR?

10000 hrs owns up to scaremongering in support of the newco. I hope that the employees at the club were in on the scam and knew the threats of redundancies were just a rouse to con fans into investing more cash to make up the shortfall.

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone confirm what has happened to the money raised via Nero blanco, was it a club initiative or 10k hours one?

Do the people who parted with cash now vote what happens to it or will it be gifted to smisa as originally suggested?

Their looking for suggestions on how to spend it.

Buy kids tickets to be handed out at local primary schools?

Their looking for suggestions on how to spend it.

Buy kids tickets to be handed out at local primary schools?

They already hand out free tickets to primary schools. Are you part of the 10000 hrs blag the fans cash online marketing team. Just give the money back as it was taken under false pretenses.

They already hand out free tickets to primary schools. Are you part of the 10000 hrs blag the fans cash online marketing team. Just give the money back as it was taken under false pretenses.

10000 hours don't already hand out free tickets. No, I didn't contribute as I don't believe the scary stories being told. I would have of needed though.

The club give out FREE tickets, if this money was used to BUY tickets for kids it would benifit the club financially and possibly give us new young fans.

I'm sure Braehead PURCHASED a load of kids tickets a few years ago to hand out even though the club already give school kids freebies.

10000 hours don't already hand out free tickets. No, I didn't contribute as I don't believe the scary stories being told. I would have of needed though.

The club give out FREE tickets, if this money was used to BUY tickets for kids it would benifit the club financially and possibly give us new young fans.

I'm sure Braehead PURCHASED a load of kids tickets a few years ago to hand out even though the club already give school kids freebies.

So basically you just want to make a donation to the club so the nose in the troughers can enjoy free sausage rolls courtesy of misled fans who won't get a say in what happens to their cash. You must be trying to woosh everycnut. 1eye.gif