Olympic Virus

HSS

Don't know how much truth there is in the following warning but better safe than sorry......

OlympicIn the coming days, you should be aware.....Do not open any message with an attachment called: Invitation FACEBOOK, regardless of who sent it. It is a virus that opens an OlympIc torch that burns the whole hard disc C of your computer. This virus will be received from someone you had in your address book. That's why you should send this message to all your contacts. It is better to receive this email 25 times than to receive the virus and open it. If you receive an email called: Invitation FACEBOOK, though sent by a friend, do not open it and delete it immediately. It is the worst virus announced by CNN. A new virus has been discovered recently that has been classified by Microsoft as the most destructive virus ever. It is a Trojan Horse that asks you to install an adobe flash plug-in. Once you install it, it's all over. And there is no repair yet for this kind of virus. This virus simply destroys the Zero Sector of the Hard Disc, where the vital information of their function is saved.

Don't know how much truth there is in the following warning but better safe than sorry......

OlympicIn the coming days, you should be aware.....Do not open any message with an attachment called: Invitation FACEBOOK, regardless of who sent it. It is a virus that opens an OlympIc torch that burns the whole hard disc C of your computer. This virus will be received from someone you had in your address book. That's why you should send this message to all your contacts. It is better to receive this email 25 times than to receive the virus and open it. If you receive an email called: Invitation FACEBOOK, though sent by a friend, do not open it and delete it immediately. It is the worst virus announced by CNN. A new virus has been discovered recently that has been classified by Microsoft as the most destructive virus ever. It is a Trojan Horse that asks you to install an adobe flash plug-in. Once you install it, it's all over. And there is no repair yet for this kind of virus. This virus simply destroys the Zero Sector of the Hard Disc, where the vital information of their function is saved.

You better tell Santa, he'll be worried. whistling.gif

Oh, and the tooth fairy. lol.gif

This is a common hoax and has been going on for decades.

The idea is to get denial of service issues by overloading email servers with everyone emailing everyone else in a mass panic.

Delete it and DON'T email it to anyone.

Oh Sh*t........

You mean it's not true?

I've just told everyone on my address book to email everyone on their address book to tell everyone on their address book to email everyone on their address book to pas it on to everyone on their address book so that everyone in the world knows it was me who has saved them.

I better tell everyone on my address book to email everyone on their address book to tell everyone on their address book to email everyone on their address book to pas it on to everyone on their address book so that everyone in the world knows it wisnae true.

As long as there are guys like me not over reacting to nonsense like this these hoaxers will not win.

Oh Sh*t........

You mean it's not true?

I've just told everyone on my address book to email everyone on their address book to tell everyone on their address book to email everyone on their address book to pas it on to everyone on their address book so that everyone in the world knows it was me who has saved them.

I better tell everyone on my address book to email everyone on their address book to tell everyone on their address book to email everyone on their address book to pas it on to everyone on their address book so that everyone in the world knows it wisnae true.

As long as there are guys like me not over reacting to nonsense like this these hoaxers will not win.

What are you trying to say? whistling.gif

• 1 month later...