Unnamed American

mikesmfc

Your win-win scenario doesn't cover the most likely scenario, this story was made up by a London or Manchester based "journalist" who has never seen Scottish football at all. When did the Daily Mail last break and exclusive on Scottish football?

To be fair to the Daily Mail they have run a few stories on the multi-failure takeover attempt by 10000 hrs, so they do have some interest in what is going on. It could be the selling consortium / 10000 hrs are trying to put us off the trail by not using their traditional press flunkies at the PDE, the BBC, and GMac in The Herald.

I'm happy to keep an open mind on this though - unlike the CIC-cheerleaders who are already on the defensive. thumbup2.gif

Guest somner9

Oh no. Some mad Yankee asset stripper will buy Saints over and close us down!

dry.png aye right.

I heard they had plans to sell-off Aaron Mooy's bike to Scottish power?

Cue stampede to shred DD mandates with banks!

I won't be cancelling mine just in case and nobuddie else should.

There's been other interest before and that was no reason to cancel. If an official statement was released saying the club won't be sold to 10,000 hours I would cancel.

Edited by davidg

Guest somner9

Supposed to be an Ex-pat Scot based in America.

A-ha so we unravel a bit of the mystery surrounding the Unamed American! he used to be called 'Pat' and he is scottish!

I won't be cancelling mine just in case. I

If it is real we should look at switching the dd mandates to SMiSA and that way there will be a pot being built up just in case it is a bawls up. That was my thinking in relation to the 10000 hrs madness too.

The 52% shareholding is the big threat here and a switch to traditional takeover doesn't make it any less dangerous. If SMiSA have a decent number of members then the new owners would be daft not to try and tap into that.

I believe this bid is the real deal Sid and 10,000 hours takeover won't happen now.

I hope it is for real David.

I just want this whole sorry saga over and done with.

So 10,000 hours won't happen? C'est la vie.We move on, and being a Paisley man,the bonus is that it means I won't be shelling out on a direct debit every month.thumbup2.gif

Once any details are released, and I expect to kept informed of every financial detail concerning the bidwhistling.gif , I'll make my mind up whether it's good for the club or not.

Fingers crossed.

P.S.Rest assured if it's not for me, I won't be boring you all to death with endless hot air fuelled rants, just because I've spat the dummy.whistling.gif

However,I reserve the right to bore you with respect to other matters..................................

Edited by FTOF

Once any details are released, and I expect to kept informed of every financial detail concerning the bidwhistling.gif , I'll make my mind up whether it's good for the club or not.

Why......it sounds like the unnamed american is using his own finances - f"k all to do with you. 1eye.gif

Guest somner9

will 10000 hours take the news of their demise with dignity and integrity intact?

Or will they sight the underhand methods used by the US big shots in securing the deal as the reason they lost out?

ReA explains in an exclusive interview 'The yanks really caught us on the blind-side! going in and making an offer they could deliver, just like that, tchhh who knew?'

Guest somner9

Mibbae we underestimated "animal" and its The Jim Henson Company that's in for us.

Yul???

getting off the upturned bar stool and taking control

Edited by somner9

So 2 years and 10 months after the consortium's shareholding was put up for sale a rich American wants to buy it, not for the original asking price of £2M but for the £1.5 agreed with the CIC in May. Well if it's genuine then good luck to the BoD - send us a postcard from wherever it is you retire to.

Take me to America GI!

Guest somner9

The only one of the Mag 7 that is still alive is Robert Vaughn.....never know.

Think you can pose a question for 10000 hours to answer?

"Are you f**ked?"