Unnamed American

mikesmfc

Is there a problem staying in Ayrshire. Stuart Gilmour stay's in Troon and there's a few of our fan's from Ayrshire.

I personally wouldn't stay in Ayrshire as it is a shitehole, but that's a personal opinion. However you asked me "REA and how else"....I did my best to decipher your buckfast induced grammar and decided that you were asking me who else in 10000 hrs team is from Ayrshire and I provided you with that information. You appear to be trying to be offended by someone pointing out that the majority of the 10000 hrs team are from Ayrshire.

Personally I think far flung fuds should support their local team and move on from St Mirren. Again that is a personal opinion and not an official statement from the 10000 hrs get ti f"k online marketing team. 1eye.gif

So gullible.....10000hrs is a group from Ayrshire trying to take control of SMFC using fans money. Fans involvement to date has been signing up to a £1.5Million debt via direct debit mandates....unless you want to include the fans poll that I embarrassed them into delivering, which they subsequently used as a tool to try and get support for the newco.

The fans are not in 10000hrs they are just funding it.

Didn't seem to bother you when you were sucking Ayrshire cock not so long ago.

Didn't seem to bother you when you were sucking Ayrshire cock not so long ago.

At that point there was £750K of grant money + other social investment funds. There was community member involvement and there was also £10K-a-year allegedly coming from corporate entities. Not of that came to fruition. At that stage it was worth supporting.

We now have a scheme funded entirely by St Mirren fans contributions. The scheme is underfunded. Imn my opinion it will put our club at risk. There has been no information made available to any fans or fans group I am aware of to allays those concerns.

Basically, the "Ayrshire cocks" have been shooting blanks. youngman-sign.gif Time for them to vacate the premises.

Is there a problem staying in Ayrshire. Stuart Gilmour stay's in Troon and there's a few of our fan's from Ayrshire.

IIRC Allan Marshall stays up Dunlop/Stewarton way.

Seems like Ayrshire is a popular place to stay these days.

I personally wouldn't stay in Ayrshire as it is a shitehole, but that's a personal opinion. However you asked me "REA and how else"....I did my best to decipher your buckfast induced grammar and decided that you were asking me who else in 10000 hrs team is from Ayrshire and I provided you with that information. You appear to be trying to be offended by someone pointing out that the majority of the 10000 hrs team are from Ayrshire.

Personally I think far flung fuds should support their local team and move on from St Mirren. Again that is a personal opinion and not an official statement from the 10000 hrs get ti f"k online marketing team. 1eye.gif

No I said how else not who else.

At that point there was £750K of grant money + other social investment funds. There was community member involvement and there was also £10K-a-year allegedly coming from corporate entities. Not of that came to fruition. At that stage it was worth supporting.

We now have a scheme funded entirely by St Mirren fans contributions. The scheme is underfunded. Imn my opinion it will put our club at risk. There has been no information made available to any fans or fans group I am aware of to allays those concerns.

Basically, the "Ayrshire cocks" have been shooting blanks. youngman-sign.gifTime for them to vacate the premises.

and let the yank in, who (that's who) should really supporting his far flung local team.

checking for spelling mistakes.

Edited by pod

and let the yank in, who (that's who) should really supporting his far flung local team.

Not necessarily.....however surely the yank who may or may not have St Mirren connections has more of a claim to supporting St Mirren by investing £1.5Million of his own spondullets into the club......than some slightly less far flung fluds with zero connection to the club using fans money to fund their "interest" in the club and its assets.

You are also starting to go down the "back 10000 hrs or else" route again. I can understand that as there isn't a supporting argument for 10000 hrs proposals any more. bangin.gif

Checking in from sunny Turkey, great to see the forum alive and well with the usual suspects in great form.

The "unnamed American" is born and bred Scottish but does not hail from Renfrewshire !

Would be interesting to know more about him and his plans for the club, particularly how he plans on getting value on his £1.5m investment ?

Will find out more start of next week when I am back.

Either way it's up to the sellers who they sell the shares to, if this bid is going to be better for the long term future of the club then personally I will be happy to support same as I am very happy to support fan ownership.

Best result for the club is what we all want, surely ?

Guest somner9

Checking in from sunny Turkey, great to see the forum alive and well with the usual suspects in great form.

The "unnamed American" is born and bred Scottish but does not hail from Renfrewshire !

Would be interesting to know more about him and his plans for the club, particularly how he plans on getting value on his £1.5m investment ?

Either way it's up to the sellers who they sell the shares to, if this bid is going to be better for the long term future of the club then personally I will be happy to support same as I am very happy to support fan ownership.

There speaks the voice of reason and sense!

Shame the ol' cic charge of the shite brigade can't see the bigger picture too.

Bet you he's from Ayrshire. whistling.gif

Not necessarily.....however surely the yank who may or may not have St Mirren connections has more of a claim to supporting St Mirren by investing £1.5Million of his own spondullets into the club......than some slightly less far flung fluds with zero connection to the club using fans money to fund their "interest" in the club and its assets.

Is it his own "spondullets"? Is there any evidence of where this money is coming from or could it just be a loan secured against the next 10 years of ST money?

So far for me this faceless guy has no claim at all until we find out if all these fairytale circumstances are actually true or not.

There speaks the voice of reason and sense!

Shame the ol' cic charge of the shite brigade can't see the bigger picture too.

Who is in this brigade? I don't recall a single person on this thread saying they don't want to hear more from this mysterious bidder. Certainly not a whole brigade of people. This is possibly the same bidder that you have claimed to be an imaginary scare tactic conjured up by 10000hrs in the past, but now you seem quite happy with despite the lack of any evidence at all as to their identity or even existence.

Guest somner9

Is it his own "spondullets"? Is there any evidence of where this money is coming from or could it just be a loan secured against the next 10 years of ST money?

So far for me this faceless guy has no claim at all until we find out if all these fairytale circumstances are actually true or not.

Who is in this brigade? I don't recall a single person on this thread saying they don't want to hear more from this mysterious bidder. Certainly not a whole brigade of people. This is possibly the same bidder that you have claimed to be an imaginary scare tactic conjured up by 10000hrs in the past, but now you seem quite happy with despite the lack of any evidence at all as to their identity or even existence.

Q: Who is in this brigade?

A: The peeps that choose to be

QUOTE:"This is possibly the same bidder that you have claimed to be an imaginary scare tactic conjured up by 10000hrs in the past, but now you seem quite happy with despite the lack of any evidence at all as to their identity or even existence."

WTF is that about? perhaps if you actually read my posts then you could comment on them with some surety.

The 10000 hrs cheerleaders are getting weirder and weirder.....10000 hrs plan is to have St Mirren fans pay off loans and payouts to shareholders over 10 years over and above their season tickets....and if the club runs into trouble....guess what, they'll start a blanco bawbag fund so the fans can manage the cashflow crisis as well. 1eye.gif

The faceless appears to either have his own cash to invest or at least the credability to raise the finance from the commercial world to fund the purchase. Something 10000 hrs have spectacularly failed to do.

And lets not forget...the bidder may yet be more made up shite from the selling consortium / 10000 hrs.

It is a wee bit early to be writing off bids that may not even actually exist. bangin.gif

Edited by St. Sid

Q: Who is in this brigade?

A: The peeps that choose to be

I would put it to you that this "brigade" doesn't exist anywhere other than in your head.

QUOTE:"This is possibly the same bidder that you have claimed to be an imaginary scare tactic conjured up by 10000hrs in the past, but now you seem quite happy with despite the lack of any evidence at all as to their identity or even existence."

WTF is that about? perhaps if you actually read my posts then you could comment on them with some surety.

It's about part of your ammunition against 10000hrs in the past being that there was international interest in the club being a scare tactic used by 10000hrs to gain support. It was suggested that since there was no evidence of such a bidder that this story was fabricated by 10000hrs.

The 10000 hrs cheerleaders are getting weirder and weirder.....10000 hrs plan is to have St Mirren fans pay off loans and payouts to shareholders over 10 years over and above their season tickets....and if the club runs into trouble....guess what, they'll start a blanco bawbag fund so the fans can manage the cashflow crisis as well. 1eye.gif

The faceless appears to either have his own cash to invest or at least the credability to raise the finance from the commercial world to fund the purchase. Something 10000 hrs have spectacularly failed to do.

And lets not forget...the bidder may yet be more made up shite from the selling consortium / 10000 hrs.

It is a wee bit early to be writing off bids that may not even actually exist. bangin.gif

I am aware that you don't agree with the 10000hrs proposal and I didn't even mention it in my post. I am concerned that you seem convinced that this American chap is using his own money and/or has some credibility. For someone that only deals in facts I would just like to know where these facts came from?

Who has written off this bid?! Somner's "brigade"? As far as we aware there isn't even a solid bid to be written off yet.

Just like a certain Mr Whyte? unsure.png

You're emphasising the fact that 10000 hrs couldn't even manage to get funding in place when a known scoundral and banned director managed it. sir david murray & Lloyds were desparate.....hopefully our BoD are less so.

However, I share your concerns, which is why I beleive that we should start building up a crisis fund with SMiSA asap. The "bidder with no name" might turn out to be great for the club; however some cash in the bank with SMiSA for a rainy day would be a wise move at this point. In the unlikely event that 10000 hrs got control it will definitely be required.

I am aware that you don't agree with the 10000hrs proposal and I didn't even mention it in my post. I am concerned that you seem convinced that this American chap is using his own money and/or has some credibility. For someone that only deals in facts I would just like to know where these facts came from?

Already deal with in response to another less bile-fuelled post. tongue.png

Guest somner9

I would put it to you that this "brigade" doesn't exist anywhere other than in your head.

they can be seen charging against anyone that questioned 10000 hours failed attempts at... well at everything really!

It's about part of your ammunition against 10000hrs in the past being that there was international interest in the club being a scare tactic used by 10000hrs to gain support. It was suggested that since there was no evidence of such a bidder that this story was fabricated by 10000hrs.

Duh... can you show me the posts I brought this up in, I dont remember them, and you're probably making them up

Ffs no one knows, but we are led to belive he has actually tabled an acceptable offer, which is something 10000 hours haven't been able to do in 3 years

Who has written off this bid?! Somner's "brigade"? As far as we aware there isn't even a solid bid to be written off yet.

so you agree there is a shite brigade

Edited by somner9

so you agree there is a shite brigade

No. I don't agree that there is a "brigade" of people who "can't see the bigger" picture about the mystery new bidder.

For what it's worth, this bidder has also taken 3 years to get his bid sorted out. Not that it matters.

How old was this guy and his friends? There was a group of young guys who looked like they'd just stepped out of Oxford University and went to a number of away games about two, three seasons ago. They wore the jumpers in the fashion demonstrated above and were always extremely smartly dressed. I never heard them speak though so always just assumed they were normal fans who liked to dress well! Is this the same group I'm thinking of?

It's the same guys you're thinking of. I don't know the extent of the American involvement. The big curly headed guy was the permanent fixture, but I also saw him outside Love Street with more Americans, in a largish group, including girls.