Champions League 2012/13

shull

They are playing well and i hope they get something from the game, put a bit of pride back into scottish football.

EXCELLENT! :)

I was actually sceptical that there would be a lot of Saltires flying and kilted people at the game.

I loved 1967... but it had been all downhill from there. I'm glad they've come back to normality.

Kinda wish I'd seen it when you say that.

I'm guessing they didnae hold on for that draw..? :unsure:

I expect facts on here - must check Beeb....

It was a 94th minute boot in the he haws. Welcome to our world Mr Lennon and all Celtic fans. That's what happens when you go for all out defending.

Now they know how it feels to be so close to a big result against a far, far bigger team and lose in the last minute. Get it right up them all.

Why would anyone want them to win for 'Scottish football'? They think they're so Scottish that they decorate Parkhead in tricolours every week. They couldn't care less about us and I couldn't care less about them.

Now they know how it feels to be so close to a big result against a far, far bigger team and lose in the last minute. Get it right up them all.

Why would anyone want them to win for 'Scottish football'? They think they're so Scottish that they decorate Parkhead in tricolours every week. They couldn't care less about us and I couldn't care less about them.

No point in talking about THEM on here then Sunny....More needing done but much has been achieved from 1980.....matter of opinion of course wrong site for me