Champions League 2012/13

shull

It was a 94th minute boot in the he haws. Welcome to our world Mr Lennon and all Celtic fans. That's what happens when you go for all out defending.

I've got to say, you are drunk most nights of the week.1eye.gif

What did you expect, open up the game?lol.gif

You do know that Barca pump most teams that try to attack? This sums up your reasonsing for Scotland not attacking every team we play. bye1.gif

Sometimes, just sometimes, you have to play the game and the opposition. Do you, although I doubt it, know how Chelsea managed to beat Barca last season? They defended well, home and away.

Naive, look it up. 1eye.gif

Now they know how it feels to be so close to a big result against a far, far bigger team and lose in the last minute. Get it right up them all.

Why would anyone want them to win for 'Scottish football'? They think they're so Scottish that they decorate Parkhead in tricolours every week. They couldn't care less about us and I couldn't care less about them.

I'll assume, by that, you have no fcuking idea, that THEY secured us a big bag of money? 1eye.gif

I have always, and always will, support, ANY Scottish team in europe.

Sad you are so disturbed you can't let your bitterness go. snore.gif

O'Jings, O'Crivens, O'Help me f*cking O'Boab lol.giflol.giflol.gif

f**kING O'DAMMIT !!!

The Media have been spouting for decades, that scoring last minute winners is the Green Vermin's speciality. lol.gif

GET IT RIGHT UP THEM !!!! lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Seriously... Were there any Saltires or hints of Scottishness about the support?

And I'm also interested to know how Shellic being defeated in an overseas tournament secured a big bag of money for St Mirren? ( if that's what faraway means by "us")

Bluto, surprised you are showing a lack of knowledge that a Scottish team reaching the Chamopins league stages means more moeny for the diddy teams.I think in the region of £180k?

Yes, laugh that off, at the expense of your sad battle/obsession against the OF. bye1.gif

Seriously... Were there any Saltires or hints of Scottishness about the support?

And I'm also interested to know how Shellic being defeated in an overseas tournament secured a big bag of money for St Mirren? ( if that's what faraway means by "us")

Some yes but more needed...........More work and time my friend.

Edited by reborn saint

I've got to say, you are drunk most nights of the week.1eye.gif

What did you expect, open up the game?lol.gif

You do know that Barca pump most teams that try to attack? This sums up your reasonsing for Scotland not attacking every team we play. bye1.gif

Sometimes, just sometimes, you have to play the game and the opposition. Do you, although I doubt it, know how Chelsea managed to beat Barca last season? They defended well, home and away.

Naive, look it up. 1eye.gif

Calm down old bhoy. Gus built his teams to defend for 90 mins and we very often lost last minute goals as a result. That is the chance you take.

I am sorry our champions got beat however the irony of them being the diddy team for a change and feeling hard done by does bring out the devil in me.

I'll assume, by that, you have no fcuking idea, that THEY secured us a big bag of money? 1eye.gif

I have always, and always will, support, ANY Scottish team in europe.

Sad you are so disturbed you can't let your bitterness go. snore.gif

Again, if they're so Scottish, why do they drape themselves in Tricolours and sing Irish songs? Similarly, why would I want the fans of a team which is one half of a bigoted, sectarian organisation (Old Firm) to have glory in Europe?

I'm not bitter, I just hate everything they stand for and that doesn't change because they're playing a bigger team in Europe.

Again, if they're so Scottish, why do they drape themselves in Tricolours and sing Irish songs? Similarly, why would I want the fans of a team which is one half of a bigoted, sectarian organisation (Old Firm) to have glory in Europe?

I'm not bitter, I just hate everything they stand for and that doesn't change because they're playing a bigger team in Europe.

They are a Scottish team................point to faraway.lol.gif

Indeed, they have a lot of very bad fans and their behaviour doesn't please me in the slightest but I'm supporting the team, not the fans. bye1.gif

We'll need tae go easy on O'Dunderheid.

He's in mourning about his team.

He keeps wanting me tae sing ' you'll never walk alone '

I might dae it if it cheers him up.

You could gie him a bottle or two of yir Peroni, Kendo ?

We'll need tae go easy on O'Dunderheid.

He's in mourning about his team.

He keeps wanting me tae sing ' you'll never walk alone '

I might dae it if it cheers him up.

You could gie him a bottle or two of yir Peroni, Kendo ?

A would gladly give him a few Peroni's. However he drinks vodka like a big girl.

• 2 weeks later...