Champions League 2012/13

shull

As they are representing themselves ( they keep aw the money they make ) and not Scottish Football, then f*ckem.

Hope Hasselbaink's mob get well and truly humped tonight.

F*ck you Lomas.

Come on Helsinki next week.

Are you going?

As they are representing themselves ( they keep aw the money they make ) and not Scottish Football, then f*ckem.

Hope Hasselbaink's mob get well and truly humped tonight.

F*ck you Lomas.

Come on Helsinki next week.

When I asked one of the 10000 hrs chaps why he was watching the scumgers playing in europe in the hospitality suite after a CIC public meeting, he responded that if scumgers won St Mirren would get £80K. He was suggesting some sharing of cash out to other clubs as a result of a European win by a Scottish team. Might have been bollox right enuff.

They will spin many a line to suit their agenda. Thought you would know that by now. Was it CS per chance? I'm sure he was just watching his big team.

Nah, it was another chap.....not Scott McLelland....yet another chap from Ayrshire - I think he was from Maxi Group itself. It was back when we had the three meetings on the trot.

When I asked one of the 10000 hrs chaps why he was watching the scumgers playing in europe in the hospitality suite after a CIC public meeting, he responded that if scumgers won St Mirren would get £80K. He was suggesting some sharing of cash out to other clubs as a result of a European win by a Scottish team. Might have been bollox right enuff.

I've watched blue scum European games on the box as well, does that make me a h*n? Naw, haud on, I've also watched the green half of the bigot brothers as well, so I must be a t*m. But I've also watched the Arabs, Well, Aberdeen, Hertz, even Grotna!!!. F*ck sake, now I'm confused!!!

When I asked one of the 10000 hrs chaps why he was watching the scumgers playing in europe in the hospitality suite after a CIC public meeting,

They played a European game in the hospitality suite? :o

I've watched blue scum European games on the box as well, does that make me a h*n? Naw, haud on, I've also watched the green half of the bigot brothers as well, so I must be a t*m. But I've also watched the Arabs, Well, Aberdeen, Hertz, even Grotna!!!. F*ck sake, now I'm confused!!!

Yes, you are confused. I relayed information provided to me by a 10000 hrs chap that scumgers playing in Europe means cash for St Mirren. You appear to have jumped to your own conclusions about the 10000 hrs chap. I prefer watching the engerlish teams in europe....I am guessing that the dafty nats would label me a traitor for that.

You should be pilloried for watching gretna though.

Aye, and i'll nip up and see if Smokie Boy is awright.

I'll purchase him a bevvy.

Just stay where you are.

I've only got a grand with me.

You'll huv my dough peronied in an hour.

Whats the buzz with smokie? He's not been on for a while.

I keep reminding him that he promised to attend at least 3 home games this seaason to back the club. It has scared the sh*t out him, not been seen since.

Stuart McCall is the most moronic Motherwell manager since Willie cunto McLean in 1977.

McCall has been severely lubing up for Newcunto F.C. recently.

Hope his Lanarkshire team get trounced tonight.

As for Lennon and his Scumtic team ...

f**kEM AND THE CO-EFFICIENT !

Come on Helsinki !

Edited by shull