New Owner Tba In 48 Hours!

Guest somner9

Guest somner9

Given the assurances we were given by ReA etc.. we should know our new owner in the next 48 hours.

We were also promised armageddon, meltdown, fan ownership (remember that), a new bar at the ground we'd all be clinking glasses in this saturday, administration, owned by Massone etc...etc....

So personally i'm no holding my breath over the imminent announcement that George Clooney (Jim's nephew) will breeze through security at Abbotsinch en route to St Mirren park to stuff as many sausage rolls doon his cake hole as he can muster. (But you know after a couple of pints, in the right atmosphere.... wie george....wid ye? It be wan tae tell the gran weans aboot)

Guest somner9

Sorry, the way this was written.. I'm not sure if you're being serious or not.

Damn yes i'd take a run at George if the opportunity presented itself. there you made me say it!

Is there any info to back this up.. will we have a new owner before the end of the week?

he can own me any day he likes!

Guest somner9

I don't think George is into upturned barstools - however might be worth asking if he appears in the Tile.

Listen these movie types will stick anything up their Gary Glitter, Denholm Elliott would have fitted right onto a 'Tile Quadster'

Today's 10000 hours e-mail;

Members Update - August 2nd 2012

As you will know from the media reports over the last couple of days there has now been significant progress made on the clarification of central SPL revenues for next season.

We expect that sometime in the next few days these deals will be formally signed off, allowing the Club to accurately forecast it's financial position going forward.

This in turn will enable us to fully re-engage in the process of trying to bring the majority shareholding of St Mirren FC into fan controlled ownership.

Be assured that our bid remains very much alive and we will be working hard to conclude a deal with the selling consortium.

Thank you for your continued patience and support.

The 10000Hours Team

Guest somner9

As you will know from the media reports over the last couple of days there has now been significant progress made on the clarification of central SPL revenues for next season.

We expect that sometime in the next few days these deals will be formally signed off, allowing the Club to accurately forecast it's financial position going forward.

This in turn will enable us to fully re-engage in the process of trying to bring the majority shareholding of St Mirren FC into fan controlled ownership.

Be assured that our bid remains very much alive and we will be working hard to conclude a deal with the selling consortium.

If you could list two words that best describes what 10000 hours ask on a yearly basis now they would be Re-engage (or re-re-re-re-engage) and Patience.

That said i wouldn't miss the next instalment for the world, what could possibly go wrong this time???

The 10000Hours Team

The 10000Hours Team

So they failed in their cunning plan to save scumgers.....so its on with plan B, which was the threat to destroy any club that didn't back them.

Guest somner9

So the 10000hrs fans buyout is not dead as we have been unreliably informed repeatedly by certain posters.

Surprise, Surprise.

Where have you been?It's been alive and kicking for three years now! A slow train coming?

However what has The American got in his locker???

Edit: actually we know what he's got in his locker! a bigger offer than 10000 hours over a shorter term. which do you think they'll plump for???

Edited by somner9