New Owner Tba In 48 Hours!

Guest somner9

NOW 144 Hours and was only 48 Hours bangin.giflol.gif

Yes the invisible man and Mr Vanish are doing a great cleaning up act just now, cant wait till it gets dirtylol.gif

I see there has been a fall out already with Mr Vanish..................The Invisible Man has now got Mr Cilit Bang on Board cos the have the power to WoW

The Big issue or Cash converters - Looks Like 1050 DD's Are being strung along with the promise of a Pig in a Poke By The BOD & 10,000 Whore's ? whistling.gif

Cnut you stole my punchline......we've gone from £750K grant money + another 5 or 6 social investors to Bii, the social enterprise equivalent of Shopacheck. tongue.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest somner9

With two weeks to go until monies are to be drawn on 1000 direct debit mandates we are back in a 10000 hours/selling consortium communication black-out situation!

I'm struggling to remember when such collusion between selling and buying entities spanned such a period of time peppered with various forecasts of doom, destruction, nasty foriegn ownership, sugar daddies (that one makes me LOL as who the hell other than CG hoping to fleece the scumgers is going to put money into scottish football) etc... etc...

So given what timeframe banks work on (their own), and the bank holiday at the end of the month. I'll be looking to instruct my bank to shred the gocardless mandate in one week unless some substantive information and indication of progress has been made.

To avoid doubt i'll make it clear I didn't pick option (4) on the poorly worded questionaire that sought to divert monies from saints fans wishing to buy into the club, to the selling consortium. I await any development, just any development!

With two weeks to go until monies are to be drawn on 1000 direct debit mandates we are back in a 10000 hours/selling consortium communication black-out situation!

I'm struggling to remember when such collusion between selling and buying entities spanned such a period of time peppered with various forecasts of doom, destruction, nasty foriegn ownership, sugar daddies (that one makes me LOL as who the hell other than CG hoping to fleece the scumgers is going to put money into scottish football) etc... etc...

So given what timeframe banks work on (their own), and the bank holiday at the end of the month. I'll be looking to instruct my bank to shred the gocardless mandate in one week unless some substantive information and indication of progress has been made.

To avoid doubt i'll make it clear I didn't pick option (4) on the poorly worded questionaire that sought to divert monies from saints fans wishing to buy into the club, to the selling consortium. I await any development, just any development!

By the look of things, there won't be any development soon as the SFA have cash flow problems, and don't know when the tv deal's money will be shared out

Saw 10000 hrs busking this outside the Paisley Centre yesterday - lots of bum notes and then their p.a. chucked it and there was just silence:

Ah, Frankie Miller. One of the greatest white blues/soul singers ever. Remember seeing him in the Watermill in Paisley - the place was bouncing! His Full House album is just magic.

Guest somner9

Maybe it's reckoned in Dog Years???

Or isn't it much more like a 10000 hours declaration March 2011.... "it'll all be done by May".... they just never said May 2011

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately not LS. We are now at the stage were SG wakes up in the shower and realises it was all just a bad dream. The saga will be continuining for a wee while yet.

If the two other bids are only 'imaginary', 'rival' bids to generate interest in 10,000 Hours and 10,000 Hours don't have the readies then where does that leave SG and the consortium 3 years on from putting the club up for sale?

I await St Sid's balanced and insightful considerations with interest.

If the two other bids are only 'imaginary', 'rival' bids to generate interest in 10,000 Hours and 10,000 Hours don't have the readies then where does that leave SG and the consortium 3 years on from putting the club up for sale?

I await St Sid's balanced and insightful considerations with interest.

The only answer i could find to your question was "Up shit creek without a paddle"

The only answer i could find to your question was "Up shit creek without a paddle"

Having a BoD who mostly want to retire and move on isn't ideal however the ongoing saga of the sale of the club didn't seem to stop the team doing alright last year or starting OK this year. I don't think you could also say that the sale of the club is affecting the size of the squad budget either or how far the management team are backed by the BoD. It strikes me that things could be a lot worse than they are at present.